I am a home-wrecker

thenwhat88

I am with a woman that is cheating on her rich, successful husband..and i still live with my parents. 
I will say, i am a very loving individual, and just for the sake of the post (she claims i am better than her husband in bed)

I am about to graduate with an associates in education and plan on continuing studying, but the problem is that i am old, we are in-between the age of 25-30, thats all im saying. And she has a kid too..he is 8. And i am very open and understanding to the situation, but back to my point. 

I am very worried because people are starting to see her be distant with her husband, and rumors are saying that its cause shes with me. And they are saying that she is making a dumb mistake because she is leaving him for me due to his job, his money, his stability. Though despite all of that, she claims she is absolutely , utterly, and unconditionally in love with me, and with no doubt, so am i. I am very in love with her..i left my ex-fiancee for her. I was caught cheating with her, but i hid her from my ex. So i lost almost everything i had going on for her. Though, ive always been afraid of "financial expectations". My ex-fiancee would always set them "i expect this from you.."  "you better earn enough money for this..", and coming from a very, VERY poor place, its all intimidating, and moralistic, its how i was raised. My dad and mom both brought bread and butter to the table, and i grew up seeing my mother work her ass off to make it for the months rent, as as soon as i turned of age, so did I. 

And she is also expecting the same, and honestly i dont mind it because i genuinely love her, and i want to try my hardest to give her whatever she wants, but still, im scared.

So...taking this woman, who i love, who i left my ex-fiancee for..who i am about to take out of a very VERY rich home and stability, and taking her into an apartment to live with me and hopefully EVENTUALLY get a home, i am scared...not like i wont make it right? but i am worried.  Because i dont want to under-deliver. i dont want her to regret leaving her current husband, and me be a home-wrecker. 

What do yall think, be blunt please. 

42 minutes ago, thenwhat88 said:

I am with a woman that is cheating on her rich, successful husband..and i still live with my parents.   taking her into an apartment to live with me and hopefully EVENTUALLY get a home. i dont want her to regret leaving her current husband,

Is she divorced? You seem to be jumping ahead with anxiety about her financial status.  Is she telling you she can't get divorced because of her child and the money?

There's no such thing as a "homewrecker". There's people who cheat and lie about divorcing then there's people who cheat who actually decide to divorce. All you need to do is figure out which one she is. 

Edited by Wiseman2
  • Thanks 1

I dont foresee it going anywhere,

from my experience a person is better off starting with a partner on the same level as themselves- in your case perhaps a girl who is also living at home with parents and ready to take her first step into the real world,

You can then build together,

I suppose you could continue to have a bit of fun here but perhaps you have had that already.  eventually the baggage of a child and financial realities will turn things sour.

• Thanks 1