My Bi girlfriend told me she grown interest in girls and told me she doesn't love me romantically anymore. She told me if I don't want to give up, we can restart from dating again.

Wiseman2
16 hours ago, Trisk said:

she doesn't love me romantically anymore. 

Unfortunately this is the most important thing to focus on. Her sexuality is irrelevant. Since you are going there anyway, enjoy your visit with family. It seems like you would like closure or reconciliation, but that seems unlikely. 

• Like 2
mark clemson
12 hours ago, Trisk said:

On off days, I can hang out with her may be date or may be just hangout, something can spark nobody knows. I can go shopping, eating out, amusement park, theme park, movie theatre with her as she told me so. I found out I also love her as sister, mother, little sister or even worm as our relationship was 3 years and grown into it. I’ll try to fill up her lack parts back even though it would be success or not. It doesn’t matter. What matters is I spend time with her and then both of us feel comfortable and happy. I feel better right now.

Fair enough. For me personally I don't think I would feel content with (what I would consider to be) a "halfway" relationship. However, you're a different person from me and from a different culture with different norms and expectations. If this is what you enjoy/accept then I suppose it is right for you.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Trisk said:

My gf told me that she wanted a peaceful breakup or take a short break after meeting in bangkok before breakup thing happened. And she also told me we can date again to try again our relationship by not giving up. But if that’s the offer we’re going for I think I need to make sure of that tomboy and need to ask her to be honest and open up about it.

She’s telling me many options and I think it will all clear up when we meet. She told her mom that she will come greet me at airport too and that she will spend two days with me going outdoor and eating foods around hanging out. Between those two days we would also see face to face at cafe or somewhere to talk and discuss this out. That was all planned out before she told her mom about that too.

Should I go meet with her according to her mom and her brother advice? What should I prepare in advance? If we happened to be dating again, would it spark things back between us as she’s still remembering and missing my old me?

Yes, I would go and meet up with her, you've had a long-ish relationship and you're entitled to proper closure if that's what's going to happen. Those two days together might be enough to make her reflect on what she's throwing away, and what she's throwing it away for. If she's genuinely gay there's nothing you can do, but if she's just going through a moment where she's trying to be edgy, different, and a bit wild, a couple of days with you, based in reality, might be the wake-up she needs. 

• Like 1
  • Author
6 hours ago, d0nnivain said:

There's nothing to discuss.  She wants to be with a girl & she wants somebody who is there.  She can't hack an LDR.  So unless you plan to relocate there is nothing to save.  Sorry. 

Talking to her at an airport won't change things.  Don't waste your time.  

I’ve already planned to move there during May or April to study at university in Bangkok. And we’ve decided to spend two days hanging out around the city around 16,17. I don’t feel too bad anymore. She allowed me to date with her if I’m not going to give up. Well if I give up, I will lose. So I’ll try to be optimistic here. I wont end things badly. We had a wonderful 2 years and 8 months staying close to each other dating 6-7 times a month and we had many cherished unforgettable memories. She also knows them too and well while we’re hanging out and have discussion face to face at cafe, we’ll come onto some conclusion but I’ll be doing my best. Thank you all who’ve read my post to this day. 

• Author
12 minutes ago, MsJayne said:

Yes, I would go and meet up with her, you've had a long-ish relationship and you're entitled to proper closure if that's what's going to happen. Those two days together might be enough to make her reflect on what she's throwing away, and what she's throwing it away for. If she's genuinely gay there's nothing you can do, but if she's just going through a moment where she's trying to be edgy, different, and a bit wild, a couple of days with you, based in reality, might be the wake-up she needs. 

I felt like you’ve been here from the start of this post. Thank you for engaging in conversation with me to this day. I felt really better. Yes, I’m going to spend time with her happily and being flirty during those two days whether she likes it or not, thats the only way to try for me. And I already planned out to go study in Bangkok during Apirl-May or July. We can see each others when our off days are the same. And we can hang out as a date or just hanging out, things could spark or not, successful or not, well I have a chance to try, I’ll take it to my heart. It was absurd of me trying to over pushy and rush engaging in argument with her past few days. I’ll try to be as positive as possible from now. I just hope she doesn’t have anyone meeting yet as she told me when she started to reveal her side that she doesn’t have time to meet with anyone and she’s really busy with works and daily routines. And even if she met someone, I’m also ready to forgive her. I’ll just say to her that “Oh you’ve been looking at me with those eyes for too long, well it would be tired for the eyes for sometimes, right? You can watch some other things for a while to rest and if you still think about me, you’ll watch me back with those eyes anyway.” Just peacefully like that. Why should I engage in argument for that? Nothing good will come with argument. Well I have to choose sweet words around. I hope things turned out better. Thank you for reading this until now. I appreciate it.

• Like 1
  • Author
1 hour ago, mark clemson said:

Fair enough. For me personally I don't think I would feel content with (what I would consider to be) a "halfway" relationship. However, you're a different person from me and from a different culture with different norms and expectations. If this is what you enjoy/accept then I suppose it is right for you.

Yeah I’ll be as positive as possible. I’ll try anything nice and I’ll have my ways of talking around sweet and psychological. And no more arguments as they dont do any good to the table. Thank you for being around with me here. I really appreciate it.

• Like 1
  • Author
6 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Unfortunately this is the most important thing to focus on. Her sexuality is irrelevant. Since you are going there anyway, enjoy your visit with family. It seems like you would like closure or reconciliation, but that seems unlikely. 

I have to be honest, well she’s still confused about her decision and even though she said she decided, she wasn’t seem to be sure of it and she doesn’t have any answers yet because she still doesn’t know about it. Well I’m going to enjoy with my family and she will also join me for two days, her mom also has things to take to her which I’ll bring when I go. I don’t feel that much suffering anymore and I’ll try to figure out around her after meeting face to face with her, spend times with her. Well if I give up, it will be lost already. I’ll go try to spark things again as she didnt forget our memories of 2 years and 8 months staying in the same city dating many times a month with wonderful moments. I already planned to move to Bangkok to study too around April or June. And I’ll hang out with her on free time which hangouts can be seen as dates or not, it doesn’t matter but I have a chance to be closure to her and try to get her back as she still has loves inside her which I know. She just felt really tired there because of pressures and I felt I didn’t give enough careness to her which I’ll try to give her ad much as possible when we meet again and when we’ll date when I will be living in Bangkok. I’ll try to spark things up again even thought they will be successful or not. I’ll have to try, if I don’t try, I’m already at lost. Well no more arguments anymore with her too during these days because those wont bring any goods. Thank you for your opinion on this quote and I appreciate it. I feel better now and I’ll be trying my best.