My 'ex' after prostrate cancer.

Foster2023

I met a man last year online. We were both 56.  My 2 best friends actually remember him in high school as a baseball player.  He was diagnosed 6 months into our dating and ended it.  I have reached out and he was extremely receptive.  We slept together and now it’s been 2 weeks and I have not heard from him.  Do I contact him?  

if a man wants a a woman he will pursue her. Is that correct?  

Wiseman2
1 minute ago, Foster2023 said:

.  He was diagnosed 6 months into our dating and ended it.  We slept together and now it’s been 2 weeks and I have not heard from him.  

Sorry this is happening.  Unfortunately it seems he doesn't want a relationship but is willing to hook up now and then. 

16 minutes ago, Foster2023 said:

I met a man last year online. We were both 56.  My 2 best friends actually remember him in high school as a baseball player.  He was diagnosed 6 months into our dating and ended it.  I have reached out and he was extremely receptive.  We slept together and now it’s been 2 weeks and I have not heard from him.  Do I contact him?  

Did the two of you talk about rekindling the relationship?  Or was it just "sex with the ex?"

• Author
Foster2023

He was very inquisitive about my ex, was I dating, shocked I wasn’t dating. He was not going to come in as he said he did not trust himself with me.  But I insisted and we slept together.  We both turn 57 next week and I thought about asking if he wanted to do bday dinner next week. I know we will have sex.  No prostrate issues with him.  

Both his parents died of cancer.  When he said after treatment he didn’t want to date as he has lost his desires and urges and has changed. 

Yeah, sounds like a hook up.  What do you want from this?  

With regards to your question about if guys will pursue a woman he wants, some guys are too chill to chase a woman and really only bother with women who actively show interest in return.  I can't say I blame them

Wiseman2
35 minutes ago, Foster2023 said:

.  We both turn 57 next week and I thought about asking if he wanted to do bday dinner next week. I know we will have sex. 

Is this the same man?

• Author
Foster2023

No the one with prostrate cancer was last year.  The one engaged within a month is my most recent bf.  Met both online. . 

ExpatInItaly
12 hours ago, Foster2023 said:

Yes. No need to throw yourself at him.

ShyViolet
12 hours ago, Foster2023 said:

Yes, this is pretty much correct.  If he was interested in you, you would be hearing from him.  He would be making some effort.

• Like 1
smackie9

You seem to be the one pursuing here. Stop doing that, cut him off. This is not a relationship in the making.