Sad and not sure what to do

Wiseman2
8 minutes ago, Deliasun said:

I have no money compared to him or anywhere to go. 

This is why you need an attorney. Please say nothing to him and please do not leave the marital home.  You've been married long enough so that only an attorney in your jurisdiction can advise you on your next steps and division of assets. You asked for a divorce and he's agreeing. That's a good start. 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Deliasun said:

I am so upset with myself! I wish I had just shut up now. 

To what end?   You're miserable with him, he's not interested in saving the marriage and treats you with disrespect.    Out of curiosity, have you ever spoken to his ex-w?  I wonder if her marriage to him had the same issues.  

Your financial position is exactly why you need a lawyer.  Even if nothing comes of this threat, you need a better understanding of your rights and responsibilities

• Like 1
  • Author
Deliasun

His ex they were only married 2 months! He married her when he was 20 because she said she was pregnant . She wasn’t she had lied! 

• Author
Deliasun

Is there are reason like legally he isn’t taking ring off? Just wanted to ask if anyone knew

Acacia98
1 hour ago, Deliasun said:

He said because that is what I want. Than he said he cant do this anymore

I have a feeling it's what he wants, but he's never going to say that. Looks like this is part of his routine of blaming you for everything. To me, the fact that he doesn't want to take responsibility for anything at all, including taking steps to fix your relationship or apologizing when he's in the wrong, is the surest sign that your relationship should come to an official end. 

36 minutes ago, Deliasun said:

His ex they were only married 2 months! He married her when he was 20 because she said she was pregnant . She wasn’t she had lied! 

So he says…..

• Like 1

Seems like he planned to divorce you anyway. His response was just a little too easy for him.

be glad you can get out - it gives you the possibility that someone new may treat you right.

do not beg him! He has no intention at this punt of treating you right/meeting your needs.

I’d bet he’s been seeing someone else = that where his attention and affection has been placed.

Wiseman2
2 hours ago, Deliasun said:

Is there are reason like legally he isn’t taking ring off? Just wanted to ask if anyone knew

Please consult an attorney. It's understandable you're hoping it's just one big mistake but it's been brewing for a while and you threatened him with divorce. Please don't contact his people and please don't drag your daughter into it. As far as the ring, are you hoping he's bluffing about divorce like you were? 

• Author
Deliasun
7 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Please consult an attorney. It's understandable you're hoping it's just one big mistake but it's been brewing for a while and you threatened him with divorce. Please don't contact his people and please don't drag your daughter into it. As far as the ring, are you hoping he's bluffing about divorce like you were? 

I think Im hoping for him to do therapy. He told me last night I take everything to the enth degree and thats the issue. He swears he has nobody else but who would admit to that prior to seeing a lawyer. He said he has no sex drive right now and thats why he doesn’t have interest in sex. He said it was not me. I suggested marriage therapy and  he didn’t say anything.  I had to end conversation quickly because I got nauseous. 

i will call a lawyer today though I kinda am familiar with will they will say. I spoke to one about 11 years. We weren’t having issues I was having issues and went to talk to one so I knew what I could be dealing with. I was very depressed and thought maybe leaving my marriage would be best for him. I ended up getting counseling and found out I had an autoimmune and was severely vitamin d deficient. Once those got addressed I felt much better and he was shocked to find out I did that. 

• Author
Deliasun

Not that anyone needs play by play but before he went to work he was changing out headlight on my car and topping off oil in it! I was a little concerned so I hope its oil he put in it. He was doing something else to it too but I have no idea what. I took a video of him doing stuff to it. Now im officially crazy probably 

Wiseman2
27 minutes ago, Deliasun said:

. He told me last night I take everything to the enth degree and thats the issue. 

Unfortunately that's true. Please take care of yourself. 

Please see a physician for an evaluation of your physical and mental health and get some tests done. Ask for a referral to a qualified therapist for ongoing support.

Sorry to say but between the accusations of infidelity and car tampering, it would be best to get help struggling with these things.