What is everyone's resolutions for 2024?

I'm currently working on what I'm planning to do for 2024 and stick to it.  

I'm doing the obvious lose weight, go to the gym a few times a week, eat healthy.   Work wise do more courses to add to my qualifications.

Relationship wise... well I'm going to stop initiating communications. There is certain people who I enjoy the companionship of but I find I'm the one that calls, texts, dms or goes and sees them and then I'm the one who arranges on outings.   I'm over it.  

What is your resolutions of 2024

• Like 2

I want to put the ring on her finger - the old flame- 

Ive recently found out she is merely a two hour flight away from me as opposed to what I originally thought was 11-13 hours,

I begin the year with possibilities but facing uncertain times,

If it doesnt work out- Ill post a thread about how can I find love again in my 40s

we live in hope.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Alpacalia said:

To post less. Let's see if it sticks. 😝

OMG, I should make the same resolution.  I find that I resent losing the time I spend posting, but still keep coming back for more.  I think cold turkey might be the only option 😶

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Alpacalia said:

To post less. Let's see if it sticks. 😝

Yes I tend to be a more occasional visitor in the last while,

There are a few posters whom I like to read from time to time-always informative thoughts,- draws me back as it were

Yourself obviously, I enjoy the way you put your heart and soul on the line with your own threads

and then valuable advice on other threads,

• Thanks 1
Alpacalia
9 hours ago, Foxhall said:

Yes I tend to be a more occasional visitor in the last while,

I've noticed 😊

• Like 1
Wiseman2

To develop more bad habits like smoking drinking and overeating so I have resolutions for next year. 

• Like 2
Alpacalia

I busted out my leaf blower today. We have a beautiful oak tree but it sheds like crazy this time of year. I love the fall colors. But I sucked those leaves up like a mad woman! The Spunky Diva.

• Like 1