Cheating/paternity fraud

9 minutes ago, Trapdoor919 said:

It’s been years of drama. 

This is not an answer to his questions.  Why do you avoid them and continue repeating the same thing?

• Author
11 minutes ago, Trapdoor919 said:

12 minutes ago, Trapdoor919 said:

Yes she tried to get child support. It failed because of DNA test. 
I feel like I am involved because I am trying to protect my children from this beast. When I tell you his ex is as mad to day as she was years ago. 
I don’t think he is still involved with the ex. But who knows. 

11 minutes ago, Trapdoor919 said:

she tried to get child support. It failed because of DNA test. 

I feel like I am involved because I am trying to protect my children from this beast. 

If a DNA test was performed and this young woman is not your or your husband's daughter. You're not involved and neither are your children. Was your husband ever living with this woman or acting as if he's the father of this girl?  

16 minutes ago, Trapdoor919 said:

I feel like I am involved because I am trying to protect my children from this beast.

Protect them from what?  Is she bothering them?  What could she possibly do to your children?

Edited by stillafool
  • Author
46 minutes ago, stillafool said:

Protect them from what?  Is she bothering them?  What could she possibly do to your children?

Yes she harasses me through Facebook. When I say protect my children I mean from being around her and the child. She is very loud and her energy is dark. 

• Author
48 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

If a DNA test was performed and this young woman is not your or your husband's daughter. You're not involved and neither are your children. Was your husband ever living with this woman or acting as if he's the father of this girl?  Yes he has acted as a father in some regard but more so an absent dad where the child has reached out to him for years and he hides. His family has pushed the idea that she is his daughter even thinking the dna test was wrong. It’s a bigger mess than I can describe here. But I looked like a monster for suggesting a dna test in the beginning. That kind of set the stage for his family not to like me. 

22 minutes ago, Trapdoor919 said:

Yes she harasses me through Facebook. When I say protect my children I mean from being around her and the child. 

Please focus on yourself and your own children. Please delete and block your husband's mistress and her daughter from ALL your social media and messaging apps.  You and your children have nothing to do with this woman and her daughter. The problem is your husband and your unhappy marriage. 

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, Trapdoor919 said:

Yes she harasses me through Facebook. When I say protect my children I mean from being around her and the child. She is very loud and her energy is dark. 

You can remain private on FB and block her.  I'm surprised that she isn't already blocked, the way you feel about her. Where would your children be around her or the grown child?  Your kids are much younger than this grown child or are they?   You don't go to your in laws house so it should be pretty easy not to see or interact with any of them.

Edited by stillafool
37 minutes ago, Trapdoor919 said:

Aside from blocking her, there's another easy solution to this: Blow the whole thing up by contacting the daughter and (kindly) giving her the truth about her DNA

• Thanks 1
  • Author
39 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Please focus on yourself and your own children. Please delete and block your husband's mistress and her daughter from ALL your social media and messaging apps.  You and your children have nothing to do with this woman and her daughter. The problem is your husband and your unhappy marriage. 

Right I do stay away. That means missing reunions, cookouts, etc. 

• Author
25 minutes ago, basil67 said:

Aside from blocking her, there's another easy solution to this: Blow the whole thing up by contacting the daughter and (kindly) giving her the truth about her DNA

I’ve blocked her and started new accounts. She always seems to find me. It’s been a while with the new account. 

Just now, Trapdoor919 said:

I’ve blocked her and started new accounts. She always seems to find me. It’s been a while with the new account. 

So, blow the whole thing up by telling her daughter the truth

• Author
41 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

This is true! 

• Author
Just now, basil67 said:

So, blow the whole thing up by telling her daughter the truth 

I want to but at this point I am just separating from the drama. A little late I know but enough. 

1 minute ago, Trapdoor919 said:

Do you really want to be around people who don't want to be around you?  

Just now, Trapdoor919 said:

I want to but at this point I am just separating from the drama. A little late I know but enough. 

If you're not prepared to make change, then accept it as it is and quit complaining.  

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Trapdoor919 said:

Who's functions are you missing?  And why?

2 minutes ago, Trapdoor919 said:

It's because the girl doesn't know the truth about the DNA test that is causing the drama.

• Author
1 hour ago, Wiseman2 said:

Yes you are correct. Thank you 

16 minutes ago, Trapdoor919 said:

Yes

Why haven't you yourself told her about the DNA test results?

18 minutes ago, Trapdoor919 said:

His side of the family. I have accepted that at this point. 

So this is not a problem anymore.  So basically, if you leave them alone, they will do the same to you.  Not everyone gets along with their in-laws for many reasons.

54 minutes ago, Trapdoor919 said:

His side of the family. I have accepted that at this point. 

You can go anyway.  If she turns up, hand her the DNA papers.....unless you prefer to keep living how you are?

Hopefully you still have the DNA test results.  Invite this woman (the kid) over to your house or out for coffee.  Sit her down.  Show her the test results.  Tell her that her mother & your husband's extended family have been lying to her for years & that she is not his kid.   Let the chips fall where they may.  

• Like 1