Why she did that?

She apparently thought that you were intentionally creating problems or tension between the two of you. If you don't talk to her, she may have been misreading your body language or actions as hostile or confrontational. It must have stemmed from a past interaction or misunderstanding between the two of you. Maybe she just needs reassurance that you are not trying to cause issues with her.

4 hours ago, Kxnssou said:

Once I was seating in class and this girl came behind me and said ”oohhh” and then said ”why u always beefing with me”..I don’t talk to her.. 

Do you have a crush on her or do you think she has a crush on you? Why won't you talk to her like any other classmate? 

She might like you and it's her way to get a reaction out of you since you are always unreadable/avoiding interaction. The only way to find out what she means is to start talking to her. Even if you have no interest in her, have some manners and has a conversation with her. Sitting in silence can be taken as being rude.

Edited by smackie9
17 hours ago, Kxnssou said:

Once I was seating in class and this girl came behind me and said ”oohhh”..I don’t talk to her.. 

If you like her, be friendly, polite, smile say hi and engage in some small talk about classes or whatever. 

You aren't going to make friends or get dates refusing to talk to your classmates.

Be approachable and easy to be with and your life will be a lot happier. 

Among teens physical contact -- fake punching, pushing, hair pulling etc. -- is an immature form of flirting.  

On 12/26/2023 at 12:44 PM, Kxnssou said:

So this is her way of flirting?!

I know it does sound silly, doesn't it.  Do you like her?

On 12/26/2023 at 4:52 PM, Kxnssou said:

Once I was seating in class and this girl came behind me and said ”oohhh” and then said ”why u always beefing with me”..I don’t talk to her.. 

Why don't you talk to her? 

On 12/26/2023 at 10:44 AM, Kxnssou said:

So this is her way of flirting?!

Could be, who knows. Sometimes shy people, who suffer from social anxieties, may say or do things that may be considered to be award or strange or totally  out of there. I think that she was trying to start a convo with you. Just be nice and polite to her (and to everybody else for that matter). Try talking to her about school, hobbies, interests, etc. It may not end up in a date but it never hurts to have a friend or a study-buddy.

P.S. Just curious, why wouldn't you say hi to her if she sits behind you?  Slime and say "Hi, how are you doing?"  Even if you don't find her attractive, so what? In general, it doesn't hurt to be polite to people that are in close proximity to you.

• Author

Once at school I was standing on the hallways and this girl who passed in front of me told me ”stop fooling around” and then continued walking, why?!

Wiseman2
10 minutes ago, Kxnssou said:

Once at school I was standing on the hallways and this girl who passed in front of me told me ”stop fooling around” and then continued walking, why?!

What was she referring to by "fooling around"? Please talk to trusted adults, teachers your parents etc if you continue to have difficulty understanding social cues or feel paranoid about your classmates or don't know how to talk to girls. 

Same girl?:

Edited by Wiseman2