Ugh. my life lol

I agree with on the perfume thing. Sometimes I wear it, other times I don't, mostly I wear perfume because I like it for myself. I'm like hey, I'm going cheerfully somewhere despite the situation, so I'm going to enjoy wearing it for me.

But here, she is suggesting late night food. Perfume and late night food? Yeah, The perfume and late night food just sounds like she wanted to lean or pivot some sort of dating situation.

22 hours ago, Timjag said:

she’s been in touch again asking to meet her for late night food… hmmm she’s left our place so she doesn’t work for our company anymore…

No that’s not the reason but my inability to have a good relationship is why I am a Buddhist, 

Did you meet for this? Did she resign? This really has nothing to do with religion or fragrance.

It has to do with she has a BF who she specifically introduced you to. Perhaps she wants a recommendation or a continued mentorship situation? 

Even though you are stimulated by an attractive young woman, she's not flirting, jiggling or batting anything at you,  coming on to you or acting inappropriate in any way whatsoever.

But you seem to have excellent insight into this and manage to keep it decent except maybe as a fantasy, which is fine.