Regrets on a mutual ending

Carters222003

I had been seeing a girl for around a month and she really seemed into me. I had been kind of on the fence about the whole thing from the start and I feel although it may have shown. (A week before we ended things she asked if I even liked her) She seemed off about a week before she asked me to meet up and talk. I explained to her how I was unsure if I saw the relationship going forward and she replied saying she doesn’t see it going any further and we very mutually ended things. Immediately After the fact I really miss her and realize how great of a person she actually is. I want her back really badly to try again but at this point I’m not sure she would want to. We have had no contact for a few days now. Is there a way to fix this? 

5 minutes ago, Carters222003 said:

A week before we ended things she asked if I even liked her. She seemed off about a week before she asked me to meet up and talk. I explained to her how I was unsure if I saw the relationship going forward 

Unfortunately sometimes things don't work out. She already sensed you weren't into her so it's doubtful she'll want more of that rejection and hurt.

Perhaps reflect if you only want what you can't have. Try to reframe things in a way that acknowledges that you really weren't into her so trust your instincts. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Carters222003 said:

Immediately After the fact I really miss her and realize how great of a person she actually is. I want her back really badly to try again but at this point I’m not sure she would want to. 

If you truly wanted to be with her, you never would have felt so unsure about her and been so lukewarm about the relationship while dating her.  You need to take a pause and figure out what you really want because you can't seem to be able to make up your mind.  It wouldn't be respectful or considerate to play with someone's emotions by contacting her and telling her that you have suddenly realized you want to be with her, after having just spent a month dating her and acting like you weren't that into her the whole time.

If you tried dating her again, if she was foolish enough to take you back when it was clear you didn't like her that much in the first place, the same exact thing would most likely happen all over again.