Found out guy I've been seeing is married and brought wife from another country?

faithandfood

So I’ll try to keep this short. But I’ve been knowing this guy for almost two years. He’s 36, I’m 25. I found out last Fall he was married in Brazil before he immigrated to the United Stares. When I confronted, he said it was just legal and she helped him get papers there and how they were divorced. Okay cool we moved on from that. Fast forward to this year, we didn’t talk for some time and took a halt and dating due to an argument and his work schedule. So we were just FWBs. 

As of recent, he started to reply at the same time at night and not answer my calls anymore. When I confronted him about it, he said because of work. Bc of that, I didn’t speak to him since last weekend. Mind you, we just had sex last Tuesday and the Friday beforehand. It wasn’t until my mom asked about him on Thanksgiving and we did some digging and the girl from Brazil is here. Seems like she’s been here since September & we talked everyday all everyday. 

I last told him: 

So the whole time your wife was here? You couldn’t just tell me instead of lying to my face? It’s okay I have nothing else to say. Wish y’all the best and take care.

This was on Thursday and no reply. I wanted to add more, but friends have against not to. I blocked him on my social media sites.

6 minutes ago, faithandfood said:

the girl from Brazil is here. Seems like she’s been here since September & we talked everyday all everyday. So the whole time your wife was here? 

Sorry this is happening. Unfortunately he's leading a double life. Listen to your friends and family. It's good you blocked him. Make sure you delete and block him and all his people from ALL your social media and messaging apps. Permanently . Is this the same man?:

• Author
12 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Sorry this is happening. Unfortunately he's leading a double life. Listen to your friends and family. It's good you blocked him. Make sure you delete and block him and all his people from ALL your social media and messaging apps. Permanently . Is this the same man?:

Thanks so much. It hurts. And nope, different man. Just my luck 🥲

You need to vet these guys more carefully.  Always ask them right away if they are married or in a committed relationship. Sorry that happened to you.

• Author
6 minutes ago, stillafool said:

You need to vet these guys more carefully.  Always ask them right away if they are married or in a committed relationship. Sorry that happened to you.

Thanks. Yes I asked him on the first date last May and he said no.

3 minutes ago, faithandfood said:

I asked him on the first date last May and he said no.

You dodged a bullet. Yes cheaters typically lie. However, you found out after a few months so now you can move forward. 

• Like 1

He lies and he uses people, (in this case you), and that's all you need to know about him, and that's why you're hurting. You've blocked him, that's nothing else to do apart from learning some good jerk detection skills. 

32 minutes ago, faithandfood said:

Thanks. Yes I asked him on the first date last May and he said no.

Have you been to his house and spent the night?

• Author
13 minutes ago, stillafool said:

Have you been to his house and spent the night?

Last year. This year, I’ve just come over bc he lives with his brother/sister.

Keep him blocked and be done with him.  Don't waste any more of your time sending his messages or anything.  Just move on.

• Thanks 1

Oh my gosh that’s effed up. I am so glad that you told him to take a long walk off a short pier. What a slime ball!!