47-year-old man wants to hook up?

Meangreenmysterymachine

• Author
Meangreenmysterymachine
8 minutes ago, NuevoYorko said:

"hit you with his feet" ... does this mean that he KICKED you?  How can somebody get away with kicking their coworkers in an office setting?  That is something I have never seen before.

And I just read the post about the "fully exposed" leg pictures.  So he's now advanced to di** pics?  Sounds grody.

No I don't want to see his dixk pics lol

Better to see in person lol

Not kicking really. Just a light touching with his feet but in a playful way

• Author
Meangreenmysterymachine
8 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

That makes sense. If you are too busy to date, you're just enjoying the attention. Which is what this seems to be about. A little office flirtation to make life less boring. That's ok. It doesn't seem to be going anywhere anyway. 

I like the attention and maybe sex too

6 hours ago, Meangreenmysterymachine said:

Since then, he's been finding excuses to talk to me at the office, often using playful terms like 'good girl good girl.'

I haven't read everyone's replies, so someone may have pointed this out earlier. Any man who refers to grown women as "good girl" is to be avoided like the plague because it's a huge giveaway that he's a sexist. Meaning he thinks that he's superior to you. It's condescending, patronising, and diminishes your status within the relationship - and the relationship hasn't even started yet. My advice, give him a big miss. 

• Like 3
  • Author
Meangreenmysterymachine
3 minutes ago, MsJayne said:

I haven't read everyone's replies, so someone may have pointed this out earlier. Any man who refers to grown women as "good girl" is to be avoided like the plague because it's a huge giveaway that he's a sexist. Meaning he thinks that he's superior to you. It's condescending, patronising, and diminishes your status within the relationship - and the relationship hasn't even started yet. My advice, give him a big miss. 

What about kinky??? Maybe he's kinky??

9 minutes ago, Meangreenmysterymachine said:

Not kicking really. Just a light touching with his feet but in a playful way

There is no way I can envision a man getting close enough to a woman in an office setting to "lightly touch" her with his feet once, much less "every time" he's near you.  You two must be quite the topics of conversation at the office. 

And he softly hit your feet one time too?  How on Earth?  Did he crawl under your desk?  

What kind of a place do you work in where this type of thing goes on?  

• Like 1
  • Author
Meangreenmysterymachine
Just now, NuevoYorko said:

There is no way I can envision a man getting close enough to a woman in an office setting to "lightly touch" her with his feet once, much less "every time" he's near you.  You two must be quite the topics of conversation at the office. 

And he softly hit your feet one time too?  How on Earth?  Did he crawl under your desk?  

What kind of a place do you work in where this type of thing goes on?  

Its a uni registry office where we have numerous computers and printers.

And no because most colleagues work from home but even when people are in the office,he still does it because most people sit behind desks and can't tell what he's doing since he's tall and it always happens by the printer

Well I can only speculate why he thinks you're down for some strange given your conversations and what you have shared here. You say that you want a relationship but I think you're leading with something else entirely.

Be careful you don't play yourself.

Edited by Alpacalia
  • Author
Meangreenmysterymachine
1 minute ago, stillafool said:

But you don't have time, remember?

Yeah but we work together so it's easier because we can walk together or go home together instead of me going out to meet new guys etc 

1 minute ago, Meangreenmysterymachine said:

Yeah but we work together so it's easier because we can walk together or go home together instead of me going out to meet new guys etc 

So do it. What are you waiting for?

• Author
Meangreenmysterymachine
3 minutes ago, Alpacalia said:

So do it. What are you waiting for?

Waiting for him to show some signs that are more direct

17 minutes ago, Meangreenmysterymachine said:

What about kinky??? Maybe he's kinky??

Yes, well the thigh pic would have weirded me out. Maybe he thinks they're his best feature. Then there's the Footsy Game, that's just weird too. So is sending you pics of his younger self. My guess is that when you got the "what are you doing?" at 9.10 pm he was probably sitting there smashed in his undies jerking off and thought you'd be over the moon that he shared the moment with you. If he was seeing you as relationship material he'd just ask you out on a proper date, there'd be no bombardment with the "Look At Me" pics. If you keep on encouraging him before you know it you'll be getting the dick pics. If he does I suggest responding with a photo of a large pair of scissors. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Meangreenmysterymachine said:

Waiting for him to show some signs that are more direct

He IS being very direct.  Obviously, he doesn't want a romance, but he's clearly up for some nudie pic exchange.  

Edited by basil67
  • Like 1