Bi-level Carriage House with Peaceful Vibe vs. Modern House with Friendly Owners

• Author
40 minutes ago, giotto said:

Did you "invade" someone else's parking space? Must have something to do with that. But, of course, I know nothing about the parking situation where you live...  🙂

Not at all. I'm parked on my driveway. The tree branch had fallen on my front yard. It is a huge branch. Someone moved it directly behind my car as if to block it  So strange.

5 hours ago, Alpacalia said:

Not at all. I'm parked on my driveway. The tree branch had fallen on my front yard. It is a huge branch. Someone moved it directly behind my car as if to block it  So strange.

Very strange indeed! Maybe a prank?

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, Alpacalia said:

Someone moved it directly behind my car as if to block it  So strange.

Do you think it could be aliens or ghosts? Hopefully the mystery will unravel, have you asked your neighbors about it? 

• Author
40 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Do you think it could be aliens or ghosts? Hopefully the mystery will unravel, have you asked your neighbors about it? 

Hopefully. It's a bit freaky. No. I just got my Ring device today. I moved the branch back onto my front lawn. Booby trap set!

51 minutes ago, Alpacalia said:

Hopefully. It's a bit freaky. No. I just got my Ring device today. I moved the branch back onto my front lawn. Booby trap set!

• Author

Forget bigfoot. There was just a bat in my bedroom. Wth? This place just keeps getting weirder.😫