Potential relationship self-sabotage

• Author
1 minute ago, glows said:

What does this even mean, Op? We can choose to not prefer the company of others but that kind of negativity and hostility is going to make your life so difficult and painful. Case in point is this thread.  You’re focusing on someone from 2 years ago and still filled with such hatred. What is going on with you? Did someone treat you very badly? 

"Did someone treat you very badly?" 

Thats a massive understatement but yes that's pretty much my entire life

I’m sorry to hear this. Why not write about it? If not here then privately in a journal? You’re here so something tells me you might want to share?

• Author
1 minute ago, glows said:

I’m sorry to hear this. Why not write about it? If not here then privately in a journal? You’re here so something tells me you might want to share?

I guess I just want to share my fellings with strangers on the internet, so you could share your perspective with me. Perhaps I just want to be told that I'm a horrible as I feel some sick sense of satisfaction when that happens

But don't worry, I have no need for sympathy

15 minutes ago, AmonguSus97 said:

I managed to send her death threats once and then I accidentally meet her face to face 

Hopefully she reported you. This way if you're in prison you won't have to worry about dating. If you hate everyone and everything, what do you do in your spare time? 

5 minutes ago, AmonguSus97 said:

I guess I just want to share my fellings with strangers on the internet, so you could share your perspective with me. Perhaps I just want to be told that I'm a horrible as I feel some sick sense of satisfaction when that happens

But don't worry, I have no need for sympathy

I get the sense that you do get satisfaction out of people telling you you’re horrible. That’s why I’m doing the opposite. It’s good you have some insight on yourself. It’s also good to chat with someone if there are negative residual feelings of anger and guilt from the past. Depression is very real. 

Edited by glows
  • Author
Just now, Wiseman2 said:

Hopefully she reported you. This way if you're in prison you won't have to worry about dating. If you hate everyone and everything, what do you do in your spare time? 

I guess any hobby that doesn't involve people sounds good to me 🤷‍♂️

I mostly just read and listen to music in my spare time.

And when I feel like it, bulding and painting model kit.

Also no prison for me sweetheart, I'm the suicide-type of guy 😘

• Author
5 minutes ago, glows said:

I get the sense that you do get satisfaction out of people telling you you’re horrible. That’s why I’m doing the opposite. It’s good you have some insight on yourself. It’s also good to chat with someone if there are negative residual feelings of anger and guilt from the past. Depression is very real. 

Haha trying to rain on my parade aren't you? 🤣

Then again, when people hate you regardless what do, you'll start to enjoy it. Sooner or later

4 minutes ago, AmonguSus97 said:

I mostly just read . no prison for me sweetheart, I'm the suicide-type of guy.

Well emotional extortion doesn't work. If you want help with things you can talk to your local friends and family or contact a mental health department.

If your reading includes incels and manosphere sites, try to cut back. They tend to encourage this type of misogyny, promote violence toward women, glorify being a lone wolf and facilitate this type of self loathing.

• Author
5 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Well emotional extortion doesn't work. If you want help with things you can talk to your local friends and family or contact a mental health department.

If your reading includes incels and manosphere sites, try to cut back. They tend to encourage this type of misogyny, promote violence toward women, glorify being a lone wolf and facilitate this type of self loathing.

Friends? Don't have any

Family? Out of touch with me

Mental health department? Lmao I'm a male so I guess I just have to "man up", whatever that means 🤷‍♂️

I rarely read incels and manosphere stuff.

I mostly stuck to occult and witchcraft