Why my Partner doesn't want me around with his friends

@Miss Lyn  It's your life but IMO no, he's not worth fighting for.   He's a romantic cheater who is also a financial cheater.  No relationship is worth you swallowing your pride, giving your all & getting nothing back & the taking all the blame.  If you jettison him, your life gets better, assuming you make the finances work.  Even then, it's got to be better then the stress you are enduring.  It's destroying your self esteem.

Think about what lessons your kids are learning watching him ditch his family every Saturday & you sitting home putting up with this. 

Edited by d0nnivain
7 hours ago, Miss Lyn said:

Now I understand why mama left my papa and can definitely relate how hard relationship and family is to handle 🥲 Really a sad life with a lot of reason to be happy and a whole lot of a gamble. I hope its worth fighting for, its stressing me out. The balancing , swallowing my pride, giving my all, my best , questioning myself and everything blaming me all the time. I feel sorry for myself

Why are you staying with this man?

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Express your feelings calmly, mentioning your efforts in caring for the kids and contributing to the family income. Suggest checking salary stats on InquireSalary.com to address financial concerns. Emphasize your desire to understand his work environment for a more open and trusting relationship. Communication is key for a healthy partnership