Where to go from here [merged thread]

15 minutes ago, Foxhall said:

It appears he is interested in you however he will likely also be a jealous type,

Its interesting the process of attraction isnt it- like hes not doing anything particularly endearing yet you are attracted to him.

So true thanks for making me see that lol

• Like 1
Alpacalia

He sounds confused.  Best thing is probably for you to take a very neutral stance with him. A simple, polite smile will suffice.

Wait. You're posting under two different user profiles.:confused:

Edited by Alpacalia
34 minutes ago, Djen said:

yes he isnt asking me out and is surely being polite..some of the time.

That's the most important thing to note. Whatever the reason is. It's nice to think you have a secret admirerer, but if he were interested and available there would be no mixed messages to decipher. 

Interesting that you left out the fact that you're married in your new post 🤔

How do you expect to get good advice if you leave out the most important part of the equation?

ExpatInItaly

I still think you are seeing things that aren't really there. 

And you're still married. Why are you still nurturing this crush? You need to get your marriage sorted out, or leave your husband. This isn't about a man you like, anyway. This is about being unhappy in your marriage and wanting to feel desired again, and you're about to head down a slippery slope towards looking for other men to validate you. 

What have you done to rectify your marital issues since your last thread in October?