How did you know SHE was the one?

7 minutes ago, skiman900 said:

How did you know SHE was the one?  How did you know you were ready for forever with her?

Are you concerned about getting married? Is this the same woman?:

• Like 1

It took time. After we were together for a year we moved in together and it was a seamless transition. Although initial attraction is fine, it takes time to know someone well enough to establish compatibility. 

From what you posted on your last thread, she is definitely not the one.

How's the cat situation?

Still running all over the house and she's telling you to just deal with it?

One thing is that there would be nothing about her that would make you ask for input from other people. Another is that you should never marry someone under duress. If it's the same woman from your previous post I'm guessing the time is drawing near for her to leave. I say you would be making a mistake. Not a small, easily fixed mistake, a great big expensive mistake that could change the course of your life - in a very bad way. 

• Like 1

You know pretty much right away, I think. I did at least. I not only knew two weeks into dating, I actually told her that I believed we would get married, and she liked hearing that and thankfully didn't get scared away. 17 years later, here we are. Still happily married. Honestly, it just feels different, and I think you know pretty early on. She's different from other women and there is a feeling that you never had with the other ones when you meet her. I hope that helps, it may not be the same for everyone.