Why was he acting like this off of one conversation ?

So I met this guy and  he texted me and I responded back a day later cause I’m never on that app. He goes “Dang it took you 24 hours to respond, who’s got you occupied”. He wanted to hurry up and ft (video chat) me cause he thought I was fake. I told him I was eating rn and he got upset lol. So I finally ft him …. When I tell y’all he was negging me the whole time …. He was very handsome nice body.

Anyways he was like “your to pretty to be acting like that” “what are you about to do go see your boyfriend” ?? Then he was like “I’ll have you in love and crying over me “ he was getting mad at me cause I wasn’t sweating him“. Then he took his shirt off and changed it and said “see I see you smiling you like this” ? I told him my phone was about to die so I had to go, and then he was like “I see you don’t want to talk to me, ima unadd you after this phone call”. “I said we can you end it now” and I hung up and blocked him. During the call he was in shock that I was that beautiful, he called me a 16 year old, kept calling me back when I hung up on him, got upset that I didn’t give him my real number?? Also kept saying he was picky

Then he texted me on a different platform saying
“That’s how you feel”
“Why are you so quick to throw this away”
“You must have a lot of options or something”
“You don’t see a good man when you see one”

Then he called me ?? Saying “can you hook me up with one of your friends ? Your  too much for me”

“Your feisty but I love this”
“I’ll make you fall in love with me for sure”

“I want to be that guy for you”

I told him I was going to block him and he said .

“I got your number now, I can just call you from different numbers, jk I wouldnt give a F if you blocked me”

He is trying to use manipulation and negging to get your attention and make you feel like you should be grateful for his attention. It's best to steer clear of him and block all contact.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Author
13 minutes ago, Alpacalia said:

He is trying to use manipulation and negging to get your attention and make you feel like you should be grateful for his attention. It's best to steer clear of him and block all contact.

Then why was he reaching out from a different platform after I blocked him? 

Just now, Kim7890 said:

Does it matter? He sounds unhinged. Unless you enjoy being verbally abused and manipulated, don't interact with him.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Kim7890 said:

was he reaching out from a different platform after I blocked him? 

Have you met in person? Delete and block him from ALL your social media and messaging apps. He seems like a weirdo.  

Get a good profile and pics on quality paid dating apps and start talking to and meeting  decent men.

Paid apps may offer more serious daters and have better screening and matching tools. It may help you avoid clowns like this. Is this the same man?:

Edited by Wiseman2
SlimShadysWife
4 minutes ago, Kim7890 said:

Yup and he’s in the military 

Do not give guys you don't know that well your real number. There's texting/number apps you can use, you don't need to use real numbers.

Edited by SlimShadysWife

Ugh. I need to start reading peoples thread history. If that's the same guy you posted about in another thread I'm afraid you're just keeping yourself in this situation by continuing to engage and respond to him so that's on you. But I hope you block him and move on from this situation. This guy clearly has some issues if he thinks this behavior is attractive.

• Author
1 minute ago, Alpacalia said:

Ugh. I need to start reading peoples thread history. If that's the same guy you posted about in another thread I'm afraid you're just keeping yourself in this situation by continuing to engage and respond to him so that's on you. But I hope you block him and move on from this situation. This guy clearly has some issues if he thinks this behavior is attractive.

No this is a whole new man lol

1 minute ago, Kim7890 said:

No this is a whole new man lol

That's depressing. Unfortunately you jumped from the frying pan to the fire as far as communication with weirdos and bizarre nasty men. Delete and block this one from ALL your social media and messaging apps.  

Edited by Wiseman2

How are you filtering these jabronis? Man alive.

Kim, please exercise caution when dating online. This guy sounds like he is a classic 'negger', someone who tries to diminish your confidence and make you feel bad through backhanded compliments and putdowns in order to feel better about themselves. These types of people aren't worth your time or energy, so make sure you stay clear and trust your instincts if someone is making you feel uncomfortable. If they continue to harass you, don't hesitate to block them or even report them to the platform you're using.

Interesting that he was calling you 'sixteen', because he sounds twelve. Immature, flippant, arrogant, and generally obnoxious. He's calling you from different apps or devices because he can't cope with rejection and refuses to believe that any female isn't foaming at the mouth to be with him. The whole shirt-changing thing is a great big clue that this guy's not playing with a full deck. Steer well clear, I can smell how toxic he is from here.  

• Like 2

This is so cringey.  He sounds extremely immature and a little mentally unstable.  Just block him.

3 hours ago, Kim7890 said:

WHO CARES "why"???  He's crazy.  Block him everywhere and he'll eventually stop.  And in the future never give out your real number to random people like this.

• Like 1

He's clearly use to women falling at his feet and getting any woman he wants.

It obviously never lasts though if he's still cruising dating sites and he definitely thinks very highly of himself.

His looks and nice body and clearly all his has going for him because he behaves like a complete immature clown.

It was amusing how you described his reaction to you being unbothered by him lol

ExpatInItaly

OP, you seriously need to raise your standards. 

You seem to have no filter for who you allow to communicate with you. How old are you?

• Like 1

OMG the dude is so misogynistic. He's very manipulative to the term of "they want to be treated like crap". Get a grip. This guy is a horrible person. having good looks don't make it alright. 

What a bunch of nonsense.  Don't take it seriously. I suggest you don't waste your own time on stuff like this either.  It's not going anywhere and it doesn't even sound like fun except for the part where you got to see him take his shirt off.