What was his point in deleting the text message

2 hours ago, Kim7890 said:

He said “ it doesn’t matter, your probably not even by me anymore plus you didn’t answer my phone call” 

This seems to be his point in deleting the text message. Are you still dating or communicating?

11 hours ago, Kim7890 said:

anyways I ended up cutting him off then I came back.

This is not working for you. Probably not working for him either. Seriously, just block him everywhere and move on (and let him do the same).

7 hours ago, Kim7890 said:

Why do you think he’s playing these games with me ?

He wants sex.

what are you doing at 7am was a request to see if you would come over for sex.

that’s all.

he was clear he wants nothing - except sex.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Kim7890 said:

Yet I don’t get all these games ?? 

Games?  You are the one playing "games" just as much as he is.  

You say that your interactions with him were "toxic" but you kept getting involved with him anyway.  You cut him off but then came back multiple times.  Who cares why he deleted one text message?  That is not the point.  The point is that you are demonstrating immature behavior by continuing to let this weird situation drag out.  You should cut it off for good and move on from this nonsense.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Kim7890 said:

I feel like he deleted the text cause he was probably embarrassed.

If you feel that way then that tells me that you have some feelings for him and you're trying to figure out what his feelings are for you. You're not going to do that by trying to play games yourself or trying to interpret something as innocuous as deleting a text.

Neither of you trust the other's intentions which means this is going no where but in the pooper.

Edited by Alpacalia

This guy has been chasing you and you engaging in return.  Would I be right to think that he knew nothing of your boyfriend and your boyfriend knew nothing about him?   

How many guys have you got going at the same time?

You have made two different posts in the last few days about two different guys.

You are confusing the hell out of me if I'm honest.

I have no idea what you want, who you want or what you're looking to achieve.

You broke it off with the one and complained because you hoped he would chase you but hasn't.

You keep messing with this one's head but thinks he is the one playing games when he's not.

I don't get what your goal is here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Forgot to post an update on this …. Anyways I posted something on social media , he ended up sliding up and asking me to hang out, yet deleted the text message before I could see it ?? I asked him what he said and he said “come meet me at the park then come over my house”. I told him I don’t do house visits. Then he explodes this is how it went…

He said come to the park and smoke and then we can get food”. First off I don’t smoke so I declined the whole offer and told him he’s not serious. Then he said well “come over, please then we can go get food”. I told him no I don’t do house visits and he knows this. 

The it took a turn he went OFFFFF LIKE OFFF here’s how it went 

Him- do your self a favor and stop wasting time , you want me to meet up with you somewhere what’s the difference if you just came over.

Him- it’s good find you a guy cause I’m not that guy . Move tf on go find that guy

Me- you go find that girl 

Him- trust me I got plenty of women

Him- stop adding and re adding me all the time. Yet he accepts the requests when I block him and add him again… 

Him- I don’t give a crap about you at all, don’t talk to me again, don’t even respond just leave 

Me - why are you so mad 

Him- choke on a d*** 

Him- you don’t mean sh** to me anyways, I don’t even know you fr 

Him - I’m done talking to you forever don’t try to add me on anything your dead to me….

I’m in shock lol I’ve never had a man react like that like this is crazy …. All because I didn’t want to go over his house ?

anyways he’s blocked forever just wanted to update you guys.. this all happened about a month ago.

Well, he certainly knows how to sweep someone off their feet with his eloquence and charm! Who could resist such a romantic invitation like "choke on a d***"? Truly, a modern-day Shakespeare. 😂 But hey, at least now you have a story to tell at social gatherings when people ask about your most memorable dating experiences!

• Like 2
  • Author
24 minutes ago, Alpacalia said:

Well, he certainly knows how to sweep someone off their feet with his eloquence and charm! Who could resist such a romantic invitation like "choke on a d***"? Truly, a modern-day Shakespeare. 😂 But hey, at least now you have a story to tell at social gatherings when people ask about your most memorable dating experiences!

Yup lol…. The way he was talking to me you’d think I was in a relationship with him and cheated on him… like was all that necessary. Why was he so angry? 

Why do you even waste your time on this nonsense?  Not only are you engaging in idiotic games, and evidently spending a lot of time doing it, you also make the effort to come here and explain it all in detail.

Change your life so things like this won't be taking up your time and headspace.  There are things you could be doing and people you could be spending time with that are worthwhile.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Kim7890 said:

Him- stop adding and re adding me all the time. Yet he accepts the requests when I block him and add him again… Him- choke on a d*** 

He has a very good point about deleting and blocking him permanently. Take the advice. 

15 minutes ago, Kim7890 said:

Yup lol…. The way he was talking to me you’d think I was in a relationship with him and cheated on him… like was all that necessary. Why was he so angry? 

I mean, who knows, right? At first, you broke things off, saying it was all toxic, but then you still had him on your social media, so it's kinda confusing.

It's like you wanted to keep him around so I'm sure he was getting mixed signals from you.

Maybe he had no clue about your feelings or why you kept popping back up, and getting rejected out of the blue hit him hard. Or perhaps he was just all frustrated and green-eyed because he knew about your friend and jumped to conclusions about you two. Loads of maybes here, but no matter what went down, his reaction was definitely not cool.

Blocking him for good sounds like the smart move.

Look, if you really don't want to be subject to that sort of ugliness, the best way forward is to steer clear of him and the situation entirely.

Edited by Alpacalia
Ageless Wisdom23

.......I didn't respond.  He was throwing a tantrum.😦

Edited by Ageless Wisdom23
ExpatInItaly
16 minutes ago, Ageless Wisdom23 said:

.......I didn't respond.  He was throwing a tantrum.😦

Are you the OP

• Thanks 1
  • Shocked 1