Anybody think stage 5 clingers are annoying?

Chloeflowers

This guy constantly wants to text, like I get the good morning texts and good night and i’m not even dating the guy. Also, why text? Everything about him is annoying, also he brags about how much money he makes and how hard he worked for it-geez a real rich guy wouldn’t tell girls that- I just ended up blocking him. 

Edited by Chloeflowers

I'm surprised you let it go on for as long as it did.

Also, not everyone prefers talking on the phone.

I prefer texting to talking on the phone.

Some men can sometimes come on strong. Sometimes they're just excited, other times they don't have the concept of what your personal space is without you having to affirm it.

I just say we're not a match. If blocking works for you, great.

Edited by Alpacalia
mark clemson
3 hours ago, Chloeflowers said:

This guy constantly wants to text, like I get the good morning texts and good night and i’m not even dating the guy. 

Sounds like he was trying (unsuccessfully) to change that, and hoping his attention would turn it into more. Since you didn't like him, that failed. C'est la vie.

He might find you blocking him annoying, BUT since you're not interested (and he didn't figure that out) you're probably ultimately doing him a favor, so he doesn't waste both your time "chasing".

Edited by mark clemson
  • Author
Chloeflowers
1 hour ago, mark clemson said:

Sounds like he was trying (unsuccessfully) to change that, and hoping his attention would turn it into more. Since you didn't like him, that failed. C'est la vie.

He might find you blocking him annoying, BUT since you're not interested (and he didn't figure that out) you're probably ultimately doing him a favor, so he doesn't waste both your time "chasing".

Well i was never physically attracted to him in the first place, maybe that also had something to do with it

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Chloeflowers said:

I just ended up blocking him. 

That's exactly what  block features were invented for. To keep undesirables out.

• Like 1

If you knew you weren't attracted to him and weren't interested then why talk to him to begin with and for 2 days? Seriously, you create your own drama.

Edited by Alpacalia
1 hour ago, Chloeflowers said:

Well i was never physically attracted to him in the first place, maybe that also had something to do with it

Why did you give him your number if you didn't find him attractive?