Help to prove I am telling the truth

Why in the world is your bf so hung up on the size of your husband's penis?  He needs penis therapy.  At this point I think he's just using that excuse to not get back with you.  Maybe give men a break and just concentrate on your child.

Edited by stillafool
  • Like 1

I’m guessing he feels emasculated by a bigger wee. Sadly it’s the trust that’s eroded between the two of you and that will take time to rebuild. It’s not going to happen with this fixation on size. I’m assuming he was also sleeping with his “BM” or ex while with you?  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, glows said:

I’m assuming he was also sleeping with his “BM” or ex while with you?  

Yes, why aren't you calling him out for this when he starts questioning you about your ex's penis?  He was cheating too.

mark clemson
17 hours ago, MamaEm14 said:

Well I’m just wondering. Do men expect women to remember the sizes of past partners? Like be able to look at something and say yea it was that size. I feel like you shouldn’t remember that or be expected to remember that. 

I can't speak for all men, but a fixation on this by a man seems odd to me and perhaps suggests insecurities on their part?

I would reasonably expect (although I doubt I would ever ask about it) a woman to have some idea of the relative size of a past partner's penis if they were going out for a reasonably extended time and had sex many times. And by relative I mean, was it bigger than "normal," smaller, or about average.

I might also think a woman would remember "outliers" - even after sex one time. Like - that guy was tiny/huge.

I don't expect women to know even that by only visual as a penis can grow/shrink rather considerably depending on circumstances. So it would depend when she saw it.

I most definitely wouldn't expect a typical woman to have an accurate estimate in inches/cm.s/whatever just by looking. There might be some women out there who's brains work like that, but I strongly suspect it's not the vast majority.

• Like 1