Being jealous of bfs female friend

My bf has a female friend who lives in another country and ofcourse it's fine he has her as a friend she's nice. But he's gone out to see her today to the park and they're getting ice-cream. I don't know I got so jealous. Should I be? Or is it normal to be jealous. I'm not going to make a deal out of it though. 

1 hour ago, leahm939 said:

My bf has a female friend who lives in another country  he's gone out to see her today to the park and they're getting ice-cream. 

How long have you been dating? How is the relationship overall?  Why didn't he invite you?

Is this the same man?

If he can’t pick up after himself he can take himself and his ice cream to someone else. No problem, girl. 

• Like 1

When in a relationship people need to address boundaries as to what is appropriate and what is not. Hanging out one on one isn't appropriate when a relationship is so new. I feel there should be an adjustment period and revisit the boundary when the relationship is more established and some kind of relationship established with said friend.

Ageless Wisdom23

I find this inappropriate when he is with you in a relationship.  It is like they are excluding you.  I find it is crossing the boundary here.  Talk 😒to him.

I agree he is crossing boundaries here.

It's like he's going out on a date with her.

Did he even suggest you go along?

If not, then this is definitely inappropriate.

When you say she lives in another country do you mean she's visiting your country and that he's arranged to go out for ice cream but not invited you along?  Or is he visiting her country and you're back home?  If it's the second one then I wouldn't worry too much, but if it's the first scenario that would be the signal for you to end it once and for all. If this is the same dude that follows you around watching you, (menacing you), in between being a rude slob, (disrespecting you), and calling you names, (bullying you), I'd be changing my locks. Never mind what your family think, they only know the side of him that he wants them to know - that's a common abuser tactic, charming in front of friends and relatives, abusive in private. If it is the same guy you don't need to be jealous of his friend from another country, she means nothing to him and he's just using her to goad you, which is another form of abuse. You're supposed to throw a crazy jealous tantrum, and that feeds his enormous but fragile ego and reassures him that you care. From the small amount you've told about him, I smell a mental health disorder and think you're putting yourself in potential danger. These people all follow the same script and it's only a matter of time before he steps up the abuse. You mentioned you have an iron deficiency in another post and it causes fatigue, but something else which causes fatigue is emotional abuse because it drains the life out of you. He's got some serious problems which he's trying to make you carry - this is the way that cowards deal with their mental health problems. I'd send him a message telling him to shove his ice-cream where it will melt fast and then call the locksmith.