My breasts are really sore.

IhavenoFREAKINclue

Before anyone mentions pregnancy, I'm not late, I'm due on the 15th. And your breasts wouldn't start hearting a week after conception? Assure me that I'm right.

They really hurt tho!!! They never hurt like this before my period.

Any suggestions?

I'm afraid without a closer look I can't offer any suggestions. :D But the wife had similar problem and just started loosing her bra strapes and it went away. Guess she had those puppies wrapped up too tight.

Before anyone mentions pregnancy, I'm not late, I'm due on the 15th. And your breasts wouldn't start hearting a week after conception? Assure me that I'm right.

They really hurt tho!!! They never hurt like this before my period.

Any suggestions?

Sometimes when my breast are sore before i start is because i have had too much caffenine by sodas or chocolate not suppose to have caffenine because i have fiber cysts and that is why they get sore.. Do you have fiber cystic diease this could cause them to be sore ? Mine get really sore a couple of days before i start this can be normal ..

• Author
IhavenoFREAKINclue

Nope, I'm healthy as a horse. I think it might be tudors idea, i have been gaining weight and still wear the same bras.

Would that account for my nipples hurting too?

And no Tan.....he treats them like he treats his mother....respectfuly.

Nope, I'm healthy as a horse. I think it might be tudors idea, i have been gaining weight and still wear the same bras.

Would that account for my nipples hurting too?

And no Tan.....he treats them like he treats his mother....respectfuly.

According to Oprah's show more than half the women out there are wearing the wrong bra size and yes it can cause a multitude of systems. Try getting fitted for new bra and see if that helps. I know my wife was thinking she was still a C cup but they got bigger and when she didn't change bra's her got sore and yes that included some nipple soreness. Keep us posted if for no other reason I love the topic!

And no I don't watch Oprah so don't anyone give me sh*t about it.

you said don't mention pregnancy but i'm going to. when i was pregnant i wasn't due yet for my period either, yet mine were horribly sore, more than normal.

duh my post made no sense.

let me see if i can explain this a little better.

i was between periods (of course) and so i wasn't assuming anything, i wasn't late for my period because i wasn't anywhere near due for it yet. yet my breasts were abnormally sore. nipples included.

good luck with everything. it could be a range of things, from caffeine to early pms. but don't rule out pregnancy as a cause either.

• Author
IhavenoFREAKINclue
duh my post made no sense.

let me see if i can explain this a little better.

i was between periods (of course) and so i wasn't assuming anything, i wasn't late for my period because i wasn't anywhere near due for it yet. yet my breasts were abnormally sore. nipples included.

good luck with everything. it could be a range of things, from caffeine to early pms. but don't rule out pregnancy as a cause either.

See, I'm in between too but the last time we had sex was a week ago (due to UTI) so would I have conceived and felt symptons in one week?

Could it be from my UTI?

Yeah i wouldn't rule out pregnancy either!! I had my period in December but it was light and not then light and not so i thought something was up so i waited it out till the next month cause i had the flu and i thought i just wasn't getting over it till Jan didn't start and went got pg test sure enough i was 7wks so i had a period and was preggo and didn't know it said something that it was were the baby was attaching was the bleeding weird huh!! I know when i was preggo my boobs hurt so bad i couldn't stand to wear a bra!!! I was going to ask you if you were on the pill when you had an uti did you take an antibotic? Some antibotics conteract with the pill and it makes the pill not effective .. Just wondering this is how my friend got preggo ..