Where do you meet partners?

Sulleeenfield

Hello,

I'm just curious on where do you typically meet new partners? From my experience, I have met them anywhere from dating apps to real life acquaintances.

What are your experiences?

What's your experience with the methods that you've chosen? Good? Bad? In-between?

I recommend trying a variety of different things to meet potential partners. Take advantage of the power of the internet and join a few different dating apps, but also don't forget to try more traditional methods like asking a friend for an introduction. Doing volunteer work or getting involved in a hobby you're passionate about can also be an easy way to meet someone with similar interests as you.

Edited by Alpacalia
  • Like 1

Anywhere, really. What are your hobbies and interests? People usually like others who are deep into their own life and open to sharing with others. They’ll want to get to know you. Be passionate about yourself and things fall into place. Nothing halfhearted. 

• Like 1

My most compatible ever partner- I met in an unusual way- I was going for a massage and she was the therapist,

So I guess that goes to show you can meet people literally anywhere.

online  I imagine is the most common meeting method nowadays (correct me if I am wrong) 

Personally I have found that random encounters have lead to more compatible people than the organised regime of the online world. You can be getting on great sending messages but a different story then in person.

• Like 2