Second chance

Chatted with a woman for two weeks and made tentative plans to meet on Monday contingent on her schedule. I followed up on Sunday and my message was left on read. Based on advice about ghosting and not allowing it to be normalized in society, I wrote her saying if she wasn't interested I wish she had just told me. I added I'm looking for someone who can communicate and the next person she dated probably will too.

She responded saying I was right. Something came up and although she was still interested in meeting, she chickened out each time she went to reply. She closed the response by wishing me luck, but my question is, do I give her a second chance?

Weezy1973
5 minutes ago, kleaners said:

do I give her a second chance?

No. She’s not interested.

6 minutes ago, kleaners said:

Based on advice about ghosting and not allowing it to be normalized in society, I wrote her saying if she wasn't interested I wish she had just told me.

Who gave you that advice? If you’re using OLD, someone losing interest before you meet is  to be expected. I wouldn’t consider it ghosting. 

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, kleaners said:

. She closed the response by wishing me luck, but my question is, do I give her a second chance?

She seems too flaky. Better to move on than to entertain this pattern 

• Like 3
ExpatInItaly
10 hours ago, kleaners said:

do I give her a second chance?

No. She isn't into it. 

Just keep moving. 

On 5/5/2023 at 7:36 PM, kleaners said:

She closed the response by wishing me luck

This is the end of it.

She's not interested.