Unblocked ex is he abusive?

Florrie625

We split up 2 weeks ago, before this he was really nice. Probably the nicest guy I met but he was very needy, followed me around the house and argumentative, mean things were said between us because he thought I was going to end it with him so he made it worse.

Since then he's been contacting me constantly and he's in a mess because he loves me that much, he's crying and everything. I nearly called police it was getting too much..

Anyway now he's getting councelling and he's told my sister he is getting councelling, he has a telephone appt this week for an actual appt with them.

Anyway, I was really stupid and unblocked him because I missed him a bit and he's straight away said he can't lose me. He said he nearly lost his mind. He's at his worst. Apparently I should have just asked to go on a break instead of breaking up.

He doesn't account for the fact he called me a coward at the beginning of our relationship for not being sure whether to be with him as I'd just got out of an abusive relationship and he says he is a great guy still to this day.

My family all love him and they can't see past the creepiness. He wants me to meet him tomorrow. Not sure what to do now. I don't want to cause any more harm. He's currently asking tell him how much I miss him and how much I love him. I told him I'm not discussing this he needs to concentrate on his mental health and he said he still needs to know. And when I put a low number he said he still willing to work at it. 

3 hours ago, Florrie625 said:

he was very needy, followed me around the house and argumentative, mean things were said between us. he's told my sister he is getting councelling, 

Delete and block him and all his people from ALL your social media and messaging apps. Ask your family to not communicate with him. He doesn't seem stable enough for a relationship at this time.

Is this the same man:

Lotsgoingon

His mental health and sadness and grief is not your concern. If he can't deal with it on his own, then you never have dated him in the first place.

We all get dumped at some point. It hurts. It aches. That's what all those wonderful sad love songs are about--they are a painful comfort. 

You are not responsible for his mental health. Now, is he threatening you? 

I've asked this question before but why do you create a new account for every post about this guy?

No, don't meet him. 

Stop contact and let him concentrate on getting himself together.

If you think he is creepy then you have your answer.