Guy im seeing is seeing alot of girls

11 hours ago, Kitty_m said:

. Now knowing his high risk behaviour i am unsure if i can even trust him with protection as some stds can pass from mouth and even with condom its not 100% 

True. My interest in someone would decline significantly if I needed a hazmat suit to get close. You seem adventurous and open enough to be able to select from many partners, including those who share your values.

11 hours ago, Kitty_m said:

Now knowing his high risk behaviour i am unsure if i can even trust him with protection as some stds can pass from mouth and even with condom its not 100% 

Correct. 

Sure, if you find the right one, you shouldn't let a trivial thing like an STD affect you. The better question is: Would you be able to love someone with a STD?

I've never had an STD. I could get into a LTR with someone if I thought that it could be something that moves into something serious.

Someone who sleeps with multiple people?

Without a condom no less?

That would require a great deal of trust on your end to make it work.

There are many people in the world who have had multiple sexual partners without ever getting an STD. Similarly, there are also those who have only had a few partners and yet still experienced misfortune in the form of an STD.

Do you want to risk a clean bill of health for someone you're not even sure about? If, by an unlikely twist of logic, someone could not be diagnosed with an STD until they were married through legitimate, medically recognized means, then that would be an entirely different situation.

"Giving up all his sex partners and only choosing you to go condom free?" No, I wouldn't bet on that line if I were you.

If he were serious about you he would be giving up all his sex partners, period.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Alpacalia said:

If he were serious about you he would be giving up all his sex partners, period.

This^^^^indeed.  If he were serious about you he wouldn't just say he'll start wearing a condom with all of you, but he would say he's giving up all the other girls and only having sex with you.  Which he didn't say because he's not planning to give up his large supply.

• Author
16 hours ago, stillafool said:

This^^^^indeed.  If he were serious about you he wouldn't just say he'll start wearing a condom with all of you, but he would say he's giving up all the other girls and only having sex with you.  Which he didn't say because he's not planning to give up his large supply.

Yes but i am the one that has commitment issues and i dont want to be monogamous and he knows this. Infact he already asked me what i am after i told him nothing exclusive so he doesnt have the option to ask me to be monogamous. 

29 minutes ago, Kitty_m said:

Yes but i am the one that has commitment issues and i dont want to be monogamous and he knows this. Infact he already asked me what i am after i told him nothing exclusive so he doesnt have the option to ask me to be monogamous. 

Sweetie, if you're risking getting an STD for someone, then it seems like you may be more emotionally invested than you are letting on.