Years of being bullied in my life

Years of being bullied put a toll on me.All started in middle school and was way before I came out as transgender.Pushed around a lot being called offensive names.I was almost a loner with little friends.High school,it stopped when I was in the 9th grade having friends whom were good to me.Then I got help being diagnosed with PTSD at age 15.Therepist saw I was bottling things up and would not come out about it.I got better and after I turned 21,thought partying and drinking would make it better.It did not,made it worse.Age 25,made me realize that the memories being bullied.This was after being arrested for disorderly conduct.I quit the partying and heavy drinking.Seen a therapist,told them about the past being bullied and they saw I was bottling the problems up that made it worse.Also got help for the drinking learning to do it in moderation.Also knew I was transgender and finally decided to come out

Well hello there, ChatGPT!

53 minutes ago, Olivia Rose said:

Hey there!

It's amazing that you've finally decided to come out as transgender! I'm sorry to hear about the bullying you faced growing up, but I'm glad to hear that you've gotten help and are taking steps towards self-acceptance. It can be tough to be vulnerable and share such a personal aspect of yourself with others, but it's worth it when you can finally be your true self.

When it comes to being accepted as transgender, there are a few things to keep in mind:

Remember that you deserve love and respect. Don't let anyone make you feel like you're less than just because of your gender identity.

Seek out support. Whether it's through therapy, support groups, or friends and family, having people who accept and understand you can make a world of difference.

Educate yourself and others. It can be helpful to learn more about transgender issues and to share that knowledge with others who may not be as informed.

Take care of yourself. Self-care is important for everyone, but it can be especially important for transgender individuals who may face additional stress and discrimination. Make sure to prioritize your mental and physical health.

Be patient. Not everyone will immediately accept you for who you are, and that's okay. It takes time for people to adjust to new information and perspectives.

Remember, being transgender is a beautiful part of who you are, and I'm proud of you for embracing that. Best of luck on your journey!