I broke up with my girlfriend and i miss her

• Author

Yeah i talk to her again today, aside from all the bs between her i admitted to her that i had lied about somethings. She asked me to stop lying to her about holding back things. Meaning that she told me that she really doesnt even know the real me, which is my fault. and she knew all this. I told her that the only reason i held back anthing was because i felt like she would like me for somethings in the past that i have done that I wasnt proud of. I also told her that i wasnt myself around her cause i didnt think that she would like the real me, like when i was around her I would be someoine i knew she would like, which was bad on my part, i should never be someone else , i should be me and if anyone doesnt like it not my problem. thats how i should have been but i did. i told her all this and that i f**ked up and i was sorry. she told me that i have totally lost her and that theres no chance at us getting back.

I just need a lil more adivce and what i should do when i do talk to her again, i know i messed up with her, but what should i do????

Uh....

Yeah you did f**k up. Major. And there`s nothing you can do. Nothing you should do. Imagine your gf telling you that she`s not really the person you thought she was, you thought you knew? Sorry bud, but that`s a major mistake.

I`m afraid there`s no other choice but to really, REALLY let her go. At least you came clean (albeit VERY late) and admitted your mistakes. You lost her. And to be honest, i doubt you would have had a healthy long relationship if you felt that you should act like someone she would like. She would not be happy (it showed), and, in the end, YOU would not be happy, because you were not YOURSELF.

The only sensible thing to do is learn from it and DON`T ever, EVER act anymore. The one thing i hate most is acting and hiding your true self. F**k that. That`s not what relationships or friendships are based on. LEARN from your mistakes and move on.

I advise you to avoid any further contact. Honestly, if i were in her shoes, i`d do the same thing. Dude, you lied to her. The trust is gone, and really, how`d she know what was real in your relationship. Sorry, but it`s over for good, and you BETTER spend your time finding out the reasons you were hiding your true self and fixing them. Use this to overcome your issues. In a grander scheme of things, THIS is the reason she broke up with you. So that you finally have to face and fix your issues.

Please, work on it and spend this time improving yourself. Everything happens for a reason.

Be strong and follow through. Good luck bro!

• Author

Yeah i know that i messed up and theres nothing that i can do about, i did sent her a long email explaining how sorry i was and that i couldnt believe that i did that to her and that our whole relationship was no lie, the next day she called to tell me that she accepted my apoligee. But by no means am i taking all the blame for the break up, it takes two to end a relationship, but whatever, whats done is done. i need to let go. but its sad tho, shes starting to go down hill with the whole college party scene, i have reason to believe that she starting smoking pot again and i know for a fact that shes drank more than she ever did. i hate that, i def dont want to go back out with a girl thats just party trash. but at the same time i still miss her and am having a hard time letting go. i still think about her everyday. but i remind myself that shes just not worth the hassle. i ve been talking to alot of girls i havent talked to in a long time and most of them want to hang out with me which feels pretty good to feel wanted again... but i ve decided not to talk to my ex anymore, i just get upset everytime i get off the phone with her. theres better girls out there, i know this.....i guess i just need more time to heal..this will all go away eventually, but sometimes i still wonder if she even misses me anymore even after what we went through. she seems like she doesnt care anymore and just tells all her friends that all this is my fault and she not the one to blame. but she knows that she did some wrong but wont admit it. god doesnt like ugly and neither does karma. this will all come back on her and im going to be the one laughing.. F all this, im def threw with her...

• Author

its been about a month since ive seen my ex, bothers me a little bit but not too bad, but since then we have been fight alot, i was accused of cheating on her and the whole nine yards, what a effin headache she was, i miss her a little bit, but i keep telling myself that she just inst worth the hardache. i ve decided to go NC. i really just want nothing to do with her anymore, why should I? she put me through so much emotional hell that i cant bear to go through it again, ihave a feeling shes over me anyway but i dont know for sure, apparently i was voted "biggest a**hole she ever dated" i think she think this cause of the things i had to say to her which where all true, i was making it clear to her how it really was, but oh well, i found out that she been hanging with this guy alot lately, i think that theres something going on, if thats the case then she lied to me about not wanting to date anyone, but for some reason it hurts to think that she is seeing someone else, it shouldnt tho, ive been going out with alot of other girls, one inpeticular i have an interest, she's 24 and really has her sh*t together as far as life is concerned,

can anyone tell me why i still hurt a lil?