flat chested and hating it

The one thing I can honestly comment about on this post is that woman are so obsessed about what men think (me included...i'm just as guilty) but its so stupid!!! Girl, your worried about your chest size because you see how society and men, especially, respond to breasts....do you know what it is...its because they dont have a pair!!! Thats why they are so obsessed!! Its one of the visualities that makes us different from them...and before you start thinking that yours dont even qualify for breasts they do!!! YOU HAVE BREASTS! They may not extrude as visually as you like them too but they are structurally different from "A 10 year old boy's" chest!!! You will be able to feed your babies with them...hell thats the whole reason they are there!!! And for your information I'm not even a 36AA (my backs so wide hence the 36!) and some days it really gets me down but then i think why?! why does it honestly matter - what can big boobs really do for me...apart from, in my eyes, attract the type of men I wouldnt want to be with anyway!!! And as for you not letting a guy see your breasts, i know its easy for me to say this but i only do because of experiences i've had, its HIS problem if he doesnt like what he sees...you are who you are and were made the way you were - why change it?! The world is becoming so obsessed with surgery and enhancement, nothings real anymore!!!....rant over.

I Luv the Chariot OH

Don't worry. Most large-chested women are only large-chested because they're fat. And I'd rather be skinny and small-chested than fat and large-chested. :)

• 3 weeks later...
I feel like a freak. I'm 21 yrs old, 5' 4", and 103-105 pounds and I am completely flat chested. I would be even happy if I could fit into a small A bra or smaller, but that's not going to happen. I have considered breast augmentation surgery but have decided that not only is that financially impossible for me, but that there are too many health risks involved. I know that it shouldn't be important, but I feel that if I had breasts I would feel normal instead of deformed and freakish.

In every other aspect, I'm somewhat satisified with how I look, but there are days when I cringe when I see my reflection in the mirror coming out of the shower.

Our society values breasts, and not just that, but big breasts, so where do I fit in, someone who is totally ( and I'm not exaggerating) flat chested? I feel like a guy would not want to touch me with a 10 ft pole, even though I've been told I'm pretty and smart, but that doesn't matter if I'm as flat as a 10 yr old boy!

And I see no point in wearing padded bras, because that to me seems very false and dishonest.

One time I was asked out by this nice and attractive guy and it didn't go any farther than the 1st date, because I just couldn't do it. I feel hideous and repulsive and that it's just wrong for anyone to be attracted to me. And so I continue to put this shield around myself, because I do feel really vulnerable and insecure. I can't imagine being intimate with a person if I can't even look at myself in the mirror. I wish I could change my attitude. I know there are women out there who have the same problem as me ( I hope I'm not the only one!) and yet who love themselves and walk through life, run through life with confidence and joy but I can't seem to do it. I don't know how.

I know there are people out there with real disabilities, deformities and yet even that does not console me.

It even dictates what I wear. I wear loose tops and many layers to hide my flat chest and wish that I could wear tops that I want to wear but can't.

I would really appreciate advice from anyone, men, women, whoever who has anything to say ,

thanks

You are what you are. I am a man who appreciates women with smaller brests and even flat chested girls so do not worry and if you ever want your nipples sucked I am your man.

Honey, you know what's awesome about being skinny and flat chested?

You can dress in high fashion and look like a super model!

Go to the store and buy all those clothes you see on the mannequins, they only look good on your body type anyways.

And pick up some attitude while you are at it- guys only really love confidence and attitude.

Hello I know exactly how you feel i feel so ugly but somtimes looking at nice stars with small busts really helps me you should buy

"How to loose a guy in 10days"

this film made me realise how cute Kate Hidson is and that when you really fall in love then boobs really don't matter.

Not saying that im changed but it makes me think maybe you can't go around and open up to everyone but oneday youl fall inlove with someone and boobs will not matter at all.

• 2 weeks later...

to me small boobs aren't small they are perfect, sexy, just absolutley right, :love: trust me there is nothing sexier, big boobs to me are a total turn off :sick:

well let's not bash what god gave you big or small, I have a larger chest than most and sometimes I wish they were smaller yes, however it is about excepting who you are big or small, at least you are not fake!!!

I am sure that you have other qualities that make you attractive to the opposite sex. Has someone told you that they would like you do be larger in that area or are you wishing for it yourself?

longlegzs80

You should be very thankful your healthy. And I understand you get those days like all of us do where you feel unattractive or some part of our body is just down right hideous, but there is no reason to not date or not go further on your dates because you find yourself repulsive. If a guy finds your total package unattractive, that is his loss and someone elses gain. Find parts on you that you love and play it up. Get a cute paded bra, and they come in allllll sizes that will complement your figure. Don't change your body in any way such as getting the breast thing done, because there is health issues/complications etc. and not worth it. Learn to accept yourself, not sure how you do that, but I know for myself I found parts on me I like and the ones I can't and won't change I just deal with.

Hope this helps.

I feel like a freak. I'm 21 yrs old, 5' 4", and 103-105 pounds and I am completely flat chested. I would be even happy if I could fit into a small A bra or smaller, but that's not going to happen. I have considered breast augmentation surgery but have decided that not only is that financially impossible for me, but that there are too many health risks involved. I know that it shouldn't be important, but I feel that if I had breasts I would feel normal instead of deformed and freakish.

In every other aspect, I'm somewhat satisified with how I look, but there are days when I cringe when I see my reflection in the mirror coming out of the shower.

Our society values breasts, and not just that, but big breasts, so where do I fit in, someone who is totally ( and I'm not exaggerating) flat chested? I feel like a guy would not want to touch me with a 10 ft pole, even though I've been told I'm pretty and smart, but that doesn't matter if I'm as flat as a 10 yr old boy!

And I see no point in wearing padded bras, because that to me seems very false and dishonest.

One time I was asked out by this nice and attractive guy and it didn't go any farther than the 1st date, because I just couldn't do it. I feel hideous and repulsive and that it's just wrong for anyone to be attracted to me. And so I continue to put this shield around myself, because I do feel really vulnerable and insecure. I can't imagine being intimate with a person if I can't even look at myself in the mirror. I wish I could change my attitude. I know there are women out there who have the same problem as me ( I hope I'm not the only one!) and yet who love themselves and walk through life, run through life with confidence and joy but I can't seem to do it. I don't know how.

I know there are people out there with real disabilities, deformities and yet even that does not console me.

It even dictates what I wear. I wear loose tops and many layers to hide my flat chest and wish that I could wear tops that I want to wear but can't.

I would really appreciate advice from anyone, men, women, whoever who has anything to say ,

thanks

CrashIntoMe

Whatever you have is natural, and probably goes best with your body type.

Besides, if you enlarged your breats through surgery or whatever and you started attracting more guys, it'd be for the wrong reasons.

Well i think there are certain parts of our body represents our confidence. If you felt the lacking in your appearance, i bet your confidence level will drop.

So for the boobs case, its a sexual appeal to man & women of course want to enhance it for the attraction.

Besides, if you enlarged your breast through surgery or whatever and you started attracting more guys, it'd be for the wrong reasons.

catgirl1927

Besides, if you enlarged your breats through surgery or whatever and you started attracting more guys, it'd be for the wrong reasons.

Or, more likely, it would be because of your increased self confidence. That's really what attracts more guys, not big boobs.

My boob job did WONDERS for my self confidence. That's what attracted my BF. Don't get me wrong, he loves them. But they aren't the reason we're together.

Seriously, don't worry about it. I used to think like you..I'm 5'7, 110 pounds can't even fill an A cup. I've eventually learned to accept my body...I like that I can wear most clothes a lot of big-breasted girls can't! Look at fashion models...They are all skinny with no breasts because that's what the fashion industry thinks looks the best in clothes. Yes, maybe the really shallow guys won't ask you out, but hey, I've been asked out by guys who even had the "breast fetish" so it obviously isn't that big a deal.

Also, after talking to a lot of guy friends I know plenty of them LIKE small breasts. A lot of guys have Asian fetishes, if you look at Asian girls most of them are small, willowy and flat chested. Think about that.

What's more important is that you work on your confidence. Guys like a girl who is self-assured and thinks highly of herself. If you dont' believe in yourself, he won't.

One last thing - look at Audrey Hepburn, considered by many to be the most beautiful woman in the world and by many men extremely sexy. She was the epitome of class and elegance, a role model in fashion. And she was a size AA.

CrashIntoMe

That, too, but it'd probably be nice if you could feel good about yourself the way you are now.

I'm not trying to start an argument. I just thought she didn't want surgery.

blind_otter

Check it out, dude. Make sure not to get a boob juob in your early 20s. My boobs literally grew over a cup size from the ages of 21 - 26. I'm just saying.

How bad does the surgery hurt?

Surgery will not fix your self-esteem issues. The problem is not with your body, the problem is you have very low self-esteem when you shouldn't!

You are very lucky. Many girls would die to be 5'4 and 110 pounds. Trust me!

lifeasiknowit

wow. Um. Although I had already posted this on this thread before, I'll do it again: This thread topic was accidently double posted. The original thread posted with the same title received well over a hundred responses, so yeah, just thought people should know. But thanks for the responses, anyways.

catgirl1927
How bad does the surgery hurt?

It depends. Mine are over the muscle. I was awake after the surgery and only took one pain pill right after, mostly because my aunt was so afraid I'd be in devastating pain. After that, just occasional tylenol. I was a little sore, but no real pain. However, I have a really high tolerance for pain.

Under the muscle, they're going to cut your abdominal muscle and put them under there. Those I think really look more natural. The recovery time is longer for those because they're cutting your muscle. You can't work out for longer after this one than after the other kind. I had to wait like 2 weeks. I think with under it's closer to 4.

The real key is to choose a good doctor. Plastic surgery is still surgery, so it's not a time to bargain hunt, know what I mean? Also, a really good doc is going to have enough experience to tell if you're doing it for healthy reasons and will refuse to do the surgery if he thinks you need therapy first. Plastic surgery will not "fix" your life. It won't make you happy.

I can relate SO much to this thread. I am 22, weigh about 110, and I am 5'6". I have a fast metabolism so it is hard for me to gain weight.

The best bra for me is the Playtex "Thank Goodness It Fits" bra in the Nearly A size. I buy them in JCPennys. Before I discovered this bra, I was wearing padded camisoles underneath my clothing. I am so mortified to go shopping for bras. I'm afraid someone I know will see me, and I hate buying them because I'm afraid the cashier will start making fun of me when I leave.

I'm hoping I will still grow, because my mother is not flat-chested. She's easily a C cup. She told me she had the same figure as me until she turned 22 and got pregnant with me.. then they finally grew. I guess I have to get pregnant? haha.. I have to admit though I am jealous of my 15 year old sister who has grown breasts already. She is easily an A cup. Why should she get the goods and not me? We both have the same parents!

I think alot of men are attracted to breasts, unfortunately. I have not been out on one date, and I am 22 years old. I am not ugly by any means. I just don't get it. Everyone keeps telling me I'll find the right guy when I'm not expecting it. I'll believe it when I see it.

I just have to cross my fingers and wait. And hopefully one day I'll wake up with A cups! If I'm still single when I turn 30, THEN I'll think about breast augmentation.