Husband accused me of sleeping with someone

You may not realize, it but what you’re describing is exactly how affairs start. It might even be classified as an EA at this point. A’s become a slippery slope. Flirty boss, you not shutting it down definitively, then you kind of go along, develop feelings, work trip occurs, you have some drinks, and then A.  

Your husband has every right to be concerned. His radar is up snd his gut is screaming at him? Justifiably so. You love your job snd are overlooking the obvious, so you don’t see a problem.

Moving forward, as you look for a new job, you need to set firm boundaries with your boss. You don’t have to directly confront him, but you need to establish a demeanor with him that he understands where your hard boundary lies wrt his behavior.

i commend you for finally getting this snd looking for a new job. However, word of warning. Do not be resentful towards your husband, especially if your new job isn’t as fulfilling. Your husband has been 100 percent correct, not only in his identifying your boss’ inappropriate behavior, but also your lack of seeing this clearly snd minimization of the problem. Commend him for protecting your marriage. And, commend him for his open communication with you. 

You’re fortunate in that you have a hood man on your hands. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Dude67 took the words right out of my mouth. Iber if the situation was reversed, your husband was doing and saying the same thing to you of what you were saying about your boss, how would you feel? If your husband was always gone with a female boss, getting gifts and always flirty with your husband.....you'll be ok with it?