Online dating

I met a man on online dating ,we had a casual hookup for 5 weeks. At first I didn't want to meet him, all the times we had sex, he would turn off all the lights and refused to wear a condom. He would use words like your my [ ] and said I'm not allowed to talk to other men. ( We were not in a relationship). We agreed to anal one time and I said stop and he refused and kept going .

At the end he would get jelous and wouldn't allow me to have sex the way I wanted , he wouldn't let me use toys and in the end he ended because a man messaged me he accused me of cheating on him. 

I'm just needing advise if this was sexual assault or something else and how do I forget about this Experience as I keep thinking about it

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
offensive term

Why would you do this?  He was just a hookup - why was he in the position of "allowing" you to do anything, or not?

That does sound frightening. I hope you ended it and are no longer seeing him. It sounds like fantasy role play gone horribly horribly wrong and then turned into another nightmare with him accusing you of cheating. 

Please see a doctor for std checks and also try to get to the root of why you’re choosing to engage with individuals like this. You didn’t feel good at first and seemed confused. Trust your instincts in future and block that person who makes you feel uncomfortable or keeps harassing you to meet up when you don’t want to.

Edited by glows
8 hours ago, Amandat said:

We agreed to anal one time and I said stop and he refused and kept going .

You told him to stop and he didn't so that is rape.

That's why it won't leave your mind.

Report him to the police.

He's a dangerous man. 

8 hours ago, Amandat said:

refused to wear a condom. 

Whether it was consensual or not is a grey area that you need to discuss with a physician and law enforcement people. 

However what you can do is go to a physician for an evaluation of your health and STD testing . Frankly discuss what happened. 

Perhaps they can refer you to counselling or a therapist to unpack and sort out what happened.