Not being included in work projects

I am an older woman on an all male team.  I have the same skill set as my co-workers but still learning the topic and processes.  I am introverted but am easy to work with.  The problem is I’m being excluded from working on projects.  Everyday, my team attends meetings, works on documentation together and all these other things.  I am never included.  I have asked to be added to meetings but am never added. I feel the lack of respect.   I had a project that I was working on and one of the male members asked me about it and I was very helpful,  Then he came back asking more questions which I answered and then he wanted the exact details of how I did that work.  I did not answer that one, because I didn’t want incriminate myself further as it seemed it was headed in that direction.  However; I would have been happy to tell my supervisor who never asked.  Later in the day, I was removed from the project.  I don’t understand what is going on.  My company goes on about inclusion but, that must not apply to me.  I worked hard on that project and always got things resolved and questions answered quickly. The other team I worked with seemed pleased with my work.  Not sure what this male co-worker’s concern was as he was not really on the project.  He didn’t get assigned the work anyway.  Another co-worker did.  I asked for feedback but, was told that I was doing a good job and it had nothing to do with me.  If that was the case, I would still be on it.  How should I handle this?  Unfortunately, I’m stuck at this company until next year because they paid for a certification otherwise; I would be looking for a new job tonight.  

If I put myself in your shoes I would not just want feedback but clarification on what your role is, ask the person you report to what they expect out of you in this role. Don’t go in accusing them of being partial or unfair. Have them clarify what it is they want from you because you’ve spent those billable hours or time on specific projects that you were taken off of etc. 

They sound disorganized and communicate very poorly.