I need an item for my bucket

Would love some inspiration (if anyone has any)!  Like a bucket list.

What's a new way to challenge yourself? 

Not like preparing to hike Mount Kilimanjaro. That's not going to happen.

It's time to switch things up. I'm languishing. 🤪

Sounds like a good plan.

I guess the first question is about what you enjoy doing.   Broadly, I'm thinking in the realms of further education/health and fitness/creativity.    When you know the broad areas you have interest in, then start to narrow your choice.  Part of that equation will also be about funding the challenge.   Should it be affordable or do you have a generous budget?   

• Like 1

Learn a new language.  Or take some kind of workshop.  My brother in law just went to a chair making workshop in Kentucky (far from where he lives).  It's a beautiful chair that will probably last for generations.   That would not be my choice but he loved it.

• Like 1
  • Author

I like the fitness/creativity and the woodworking. I refinished a couple pieces of furniture and it's a lot of fun.

I like jewelry making and knitting but I think I want to step it up a notch. Something outdoorsy.

Budget is flexible. I just blew $400 on a tech gadget I probably don't need. I might send it back though.

I'd like something that really challenges myself but nothing to school based since I'm already in school. This is more like a break from that for my mind.

7 hours ago, Alpacalia said:

Something outdoorsy.

Tennis, golf, surfing, swimming, jogging, hiking, camping, volleyball, softball, etc... and this list of outdoor activities and sports is endless.

You can join groups and clubs or take lessons. It's healthy to be active and get fresh air and it's as relaxing and satisfying as any other hobbies or new endeavors.

It's been said over and over that sedentary lifestyles are the new smoking as far as health hazards go.

• Like 1
  • Author
1 hour ago, Wiseman2 said:

It's been said over and over that sedentary lifestyles are the new smoking as far as health hazards go.

There is no doubt about it. In that case, I think I should send back the tech gadget I got!

Thanks guys, this helped.

• Thanks 1