UPDATE: He ghosted me

• Author
6 minutes ago, Ray_xx said:

I do assume that Italian men love natural blonde hair blue eyes but thanks for your energy 

arrivederci

7 minutes ago, Ray_xx said:

I do assume that Italian men love natural blonde hair blue eyes but thanks for your energy 

Why do you assume that?

Plenty of Italians are blond themselves. Blue eyes are also not that rare here. The men's tastes are just as varied as any others'.  You might be well-served by coming here to Itay to disspell some of the generalizations and steretypes you seem to have about Italian men. 

They're just fine but they're really not that different from any others. Some are great, some are tools. 

We have Italians married into our family and they are blue eyed and blond coincidentally. The family member they married is dark and mixed blood (not Italian). Go figure. Family gatherings are really fun.

I can’t emphasize enough the joy of travel. 

• Author
23 hours ago, ExpatInItaly said:

Why do you assume that?

Plenty of Italians are blond themselves. Blue eyes are also not that rare here. The men's tastes are just as varied as any others'.  You might be well-served by coming here to Itay to disspell some of the generalizations and steretypes you seem to have about Italian men. 

They're just fine but they're really not that different from any others. Some are great, some are tools. 

Thanks but I stand with my opinion as you do yours. 

• Author
23 hours ago, ExpatInItaly said:

Why do you assume that?

I think Italian men are beautiful and I just don’t feel it towards English men 

On 10/27/2022 at 9:18 AM, Ray_xx said:

This is a clever answer. You could be bang on! I think I am maybe just curious and excited because he’s Italian, rather than just looking at him as a male who makes no effort cause believe me if he was local and acted like this he wouldn’t get close. I think what bugs me is he was so physically obsessed and attracted to me and now he’s just sulking and ghosted me. Time will tell but he will come back in a month and I will be like good bye (in Italian) 

It’s so easy for any person to be on good behavior for a few days. You have NO idea what his mood is really like - what HE is really like.

so far - we know he comes when you offer sex. We also know he doesn’t make effort to travel to see you (that’s really NOT good)! We know you waited on him hand a foot while with him - yet he did nothing to make YOU feel special by making extra effort to you.

now he doesn’t even make effort to text.

I’d ignore him completely! He’s no prize.he could be married for all you know.

and next time - don’t DO all the work for any man! Let the man do at least half of the things for you! That includes paying! Stop paying for the men - they should at least be paying half!

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Ray_xx said:

I think Italian men are beautiful and I just don’t feel it towards English men 

That's fine, a vacation fling with an exotic handsome stranger is part of the perks of being single and free. But in real life everything goes back to the day-to-day world .

• Author
5 hours ago, S2B said:

It’s so easy for any person to be on good behavior for a few days. You have NO idea what his mood is really like - what HE is really like.

so far - we know he comes when you offer sex. We also know he doesn’t make effort to travel to see you (that’s really NOT good)! We know you waited on him hand a foot while with him - yet he did nothing to make YOU feel special by making extra effort to you.

now he doesn’t even make effort to text.

I’d ignore him completely! He’s no prize.he could be married for all you know.

and next time - don’t DO all the work for any man! Let the man do at least half of the things for you! That includes paying! Stop paying for the men - they should at least be paying half!

Awwww this is a really lovely message and so true - thank you you are right I thought I would be more wise considering I am 31