3 minutes ago, deepthinking said:

too expensive, but thanks

It depends. Shop around. 

I’m not advocating for cosmetic procedures like this by the way but most people overlook this option due to cost and misinformation. 

I’m a firm believer in positive body image and finding joy wherever, whatever you’re doing in life. If that means making positive changes in various/balanced ways, so be it. Life is very much meant to be lived well.

There is this older woman.

I think she goes by "Julie H" or "The Burning Lotus."

She did a spread in some magazine (I can't recall which) and she is absolutely stunning. Beautiful long white hair. Lots of tattoos too (if that's your thing).

7 hours ago, deepthinking said:

How can I look hot if I am wrinkly?

At 70, you can strive to be attractive and elegant rather than "hot". Try moisturizer or all the makeup they advertise. Just rock whatever it is. Stay away from that plastic look.

Stay fit, get a good haircut, teeth whitening and new makeup.  Most of all smile and look happy and approachable.

• Like 1

Keep your skin healthy. Commit to a cleansing and exfoliation regimen. Cleanse it every night, invest in a good skin care routine, drink lots of water, and eat a balanced diet. Wear sunscreen at all times too. Eat lots of protein.

• Like 2
  • Author
On 10/9/2022 at 9:27 PM, Wiseman2 said:

At 70, you can strive to be attractive and elegant rather than "hot". Try moisturizer or all the makeup they advertise. Just rock whatever it is. Stay away from that plastic look.

The one thing I don't do is water drinking Thanks.

• Thanks 1