Is this Married woman interested in me?

On 9/6/2022 at 8:10 AM, Jonson said:

She pursued me at the start, and Im ok with it. It is a bit of chance to go with her, I found it it bit wild she invited me over to her new home which is on a few acres near a forest and very beautiful. We were in the garden and she was telling me all about her dreams and this and that. She does seem sincere, no matter what the situation. My friend is with a woman, who when he met her was in a divorce and they are together for 3 years. I think Ill just see what happens, even if its friend with benifits. She is stunning though and hard not to think about.

I would just be careful though...as an outsider it sure seems like you are idolizing someone who has a very SERIOUS character flaw/morally compromised....in other words you can't think she's unilaterally "awesome" and at same time ignore that effectively she is pursuing you while married.

I'd imagine if they have an open relationship, she would have told you by now. 

I would also imagine it they just bought a house together, she is not going to untangle from this easily or perhaps at all. If in your shoes, I would keep looking. All this one person shows you is some of the aspects you should seek in a partner and that you are ready for it with an available woman.   Don't put her on a pedestal too much/at all--she already comes with a lot of issues.