Is this Married woman interested in me?

Ive been friends with this married woman for awhile now. She follows me on social media and always makes nice comments about my posts, about how she loves to do the things I do. Then she asked about meeting up and she said we have alot in common.She texts me alot and said she wanted to hang out and do something. She would say its gonna be lots of fun showing you the sights around where she lives. So I meet up with her a few times and it was alot of fun, she gives me hugs when we meet and when I leave. She just moved into a new house and invited me over before anyone else, and she was very friendly and dressed very sexy. She would treat me really nice. She did ask if I was married and Im not. I told her no, and that I have not found the right woman yet.

She is very attractive and smart, but seems like she is fed up with her marriage and life. We have so much in common and when I see her she is so happy and bubbly.

After our last meet up she said, she wanted to spend a full day with me on her day off.

I don't know if she is waiting for me to ask her out? or make a move.

Edited by Jonson

She’s married. Ask yourself if you prefer the headache of dealing with someone with strings and married as opposed to an available individual who is single. 

She may be interested but her life is so low and disturbing to her with her marriage on the rocks, being interested in any person giving her attention isn’t surprising. You’re likely dealing with someone with a lot of personal issues and aiming pretty low here.

7 minutes ago, Jonson said:

She did ask if I was married and Im not. I told her no,

Where do you know her from, and how long have you known her? It’s strange that she doesn’t know you’re not married, if you guys have been spending so much time together already. Did you meet her online?
She definitely sounds interested in an affair, or a sexual encounter, or more. Maybe she’s going through a divorce. What do you guys talk about when you spend entire days together? You don’t seem to know a lot about her life, which is odd. 

• Like 1
  • Author
6 minutes ago, BrinnM said:

Where do you know her from, and how long have you known her? It’s strange that she doesn’t know you’re not married, if you guys have been spending so much time together already. Did you meet her online?
She definitely sounds interested in an affair, or a sexual encounter, or more. Maybe she’s going through a divorce. What do you guys talk about when you spend entire days together? You don’t seem to know a lot about her life, which is odd. 

We met online through mutual friends. About 5 months Ive known her. We talk about life doing things together, things about her life ups and downs, she asks me alot about my life. She is so nice to me and touches me sometimes. I do like her as we share so many of the same ineterests. I do think she is in a bad relationship, she never really mentions her husband and never posts anything with him. She does work alot, but says she wants to spend her day off with me. Im willing to take the risk and chance on her as she is amazing person to be around.

• Like 1

Is the ethically non-monogamous (ENM)? If you don't know, I would ask her that directly as her actions are very forward. 

The world has an increasing number of ENM folks who come in all sorts of flavors (swingers, poly, group play, compersion, etc).

• Like 2
  • Author
Just now, BrinnM said:

She’s obviously very interested. 

She grew up doing the same things I did and  and we seem to connect so well. I think she sees a connection, but going through a divorce or break up.

30 minutes ago, Jonson said:

She just moved into a new house and invited me over .but seems like she is fed up with her marriage and life.

Sorry this is happening. She seems lonely in her marriage, however they bought a new house? Beware that people who want to cheat often depict their spouses as monsters or their marriages as "roommates" or unhappy. Did she specifically say she is divorcing? Proceed with caution, ask if her husband cheated on her.

Edited by Wiseman2
  • Like 1
Just now, Jonson said:

She grew up doing the same things I did and  and we seem to connect so well. I think she sees a connection, but going through a divorce or break up.

Well, you should ask her. Looks like you’ve been getting to know her more and more recently. Whether or not she’s going through a divorce isn’t really relevant if you guys just want a friends with benefits relationship, or just a friendship based on your shared childhood memories. Not sure if you’re interested in more…..time will tell. 

• Like 1
  • Author
5 minutes ago, BrinnM said:

Well, you should ask her. Looks like you’ve been getting to know her more and more recently. Whether or not she’s going through a divorce isn’t really relevant if you guys just want a friends with benefits relationship, or just a friendship based on your shared childhood memories. Not sure if you’re interested in more…..time will tell. 

She pursued me at the start, and Im ok with it. It is a bit of chance to go with her, I found it it bit wild she invited me over to her new home which is on a few acres near a forest and very beautiful. We were in the garden and she was telling me all about her dreams and this and that. She does seem sincere, no matter what the situation. My friend is with a woman, who when he met her was in a divorce and they are together for 3 years. I think Ill just see what happens, even if its friend with benifits. She is stunning though and hard not to think about.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Jonson said:

Did she tell you her marriage is breaking up and she's seeking a divorce?  If not, I would suggest you stop whatever it is you're doing with someone else's wife.  This can get you in big trouble depending on the type of man she's married to.  Maybe you aren't the first man she's played with outside of her marriage.  You need to ask her what is going on with her husband and let her know you won't cheat with someone else's wife.  The next time she suggests spending an entire day with you tell her that would be nice and perhaps her husband can join you and you'll bring a date.  Her response will let you know what's going on.

Since we don't control others but only ourselves: focus on your role in the situation.

Are you genuinely interested in friendship only? Did you make that very clear to her?

Or is there some tolerance for flirtatious behaviour on either side? Do you want to be the OM to an MW? Read the forum "The other man / woman" and you will have an idea what heartbreak to expect. 

2 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Sorry this is happening. She seems lonely in her marriage, however they bought a new house? Beware that people who want to cheat often depict their spouses as monsters or their marriages as "roommates" or unhappy. Did she specifically say she is divorcing? Proceed with caution, ask if her husband cheated on her.

2 hours ago, stillafool said:

Did she tell you her marriage is breaking up and she's seeking a divorce?  If not, I would suggest you stop whatever it is you're doing with someone else's wife.  This can get you in big trouble depending on the type of man she's married to.  Maybe you aren't the first man she's played with outside of her marriage.  You need to ask her what is going on with her husband and let her know you won't cheat with someone else's wife.  The next time she suggests spending an entire day with you tell her that would be nice and perhaps her husband can join you and you'll bring a date.  Her response will let you know what's going on.

57 minutes ago, Will am I said:

Since we don't control others but only ourselves: focus on your role in the situation.

Are you genuinely interested in friendship only? Did you make that very clear to her?

Or is there some tolerance for flirtatious behaviour on either side? Do you want to be the OM to an MW? Read the forum "The other man / woman" and you will have an idea what heartbreak to expect. 

Agreed.

3 hours ago, Jonson said:

We met online through mutual friends. she never really mentions her husband and never posts anything with him.

Is her husband away a lot? Is it possible she is interested in a threesome with you and her husband and vetting you for that?  Your mutual friends would know whether she is divorcing or not, no?

• Author
33 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Is her husband away a lot? Is it possible she is interested in a threesome with you and her husband and vetting you for that?  Your mutual friends would know whether she is divorcing or not, no?

Im not sure she is away alot I think. I don't think she is into stuff with the husband, she never mentions him or nor any posts on social media about or with him. I don't think any mutual friends knows what's going on. There is a very good connection I have with her it seems. Im sure the truth will come out soon enough.. She did mention that there is no point being in a relationship with someone you don't love or get along with. Im not sure what that was about, but she did seem upset and angry saying it.

From the sounds of it, you are one step away from becoming the “other man”. May be exciting as you get in, but please get your head straight and read theough pages and pages of hardship, right here on the forum.

• Like 2

She's going through a "divorce or breakup" with her husband, and yet she just bought a new house with him?  This doesn't make sense.

Are you really thinking about what you are getting yourself into?

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Jonson said:

. I don't think she is into stuff with the husband, she never mentions him or nor any posts on social media about or with him

Your title states you know she's married, so it's up to you to step back.

• Like 1
On 9/6/2022 at 4:50 PM, Jonson said:

she is amazing person to be around.

An amazing woman who is toying with cheating? Jonson. 

JONSON.

Re-read what you just wrote. Don't let being flattered by her attention derail your common sense here. 

On 9/6/2022 at 9:27 AM, Jonson said:

She did ask if I was married and Im not.

Oh, well then you are good to proceed then… Oh wait, SHE is married. Well then, she is not available to date you. Married women don’t generally date people other than their husbands…

Are you so naive and starved for attention and affection that you don’t see he problem here? I mean - what is her husband going to say when he learns that you want to date his wife? This is a no go. 

• Like 1
On 9/6/2022 at 9:55 AM, Jonson said:

I think she sees a connection, but going through a divorce or break up.

Has she filed for divorce from her husband? Are they living separately? Have they settled a custody agreement? Divided the furniture and the family photos? 

Or did she just move into a new house that she bought with her husband? 

I see a lot of projection and storytelling here… “She doesn’t talk about her husband, so they must not have a good relationship. She says that she wants to see me, so they must be going through a divorce or ‘breakup’ - which is called divorce when people are married. 

Deal with the facts here. If she is a married woman who is living with her husband and they have not signed divorce papers - she is very much married. Whether they are happy or not matters little as it relates to her availability to be in a relationship with you - 

• Like 1

Come on… She wants an affair with you.  She wants you to make the first move.  Most likely you can move her to a bed.

Sex will be easy,  But you will have to face certain facts.  After making love to her. She is going home to her husband.  What ever she tells you, she can’t stop having sex with her husband.  He’s not going to allow that.  

The big question is.  Do you want to get involved with someone who is cheating on her husband.  If she cheats on her husband will she cheat on you. 

BreakOnThrough

She knows what's she doing and not naïve to think you're just going to be content being a platonic "friend".  I'd be weary because she may just be playing you, there's obviously a husband and if you're caught up even in a platonic setting, you're still at risk.  NEVER mess with married people where you don't know both sides, especially as a guy, you may find yourself on the other end of a gun if you're not careful.

• Like 1