Does my ex still want me if hes asking about my boyfriend?

13 minutes ago, Marie777x said:

Does he still have feelings if ges asking about my boyfriend? 

How long were you dating? How long ago did you break up and why?

How long have you been dating your current BF? Why are you still talking to this ex?

Focus on your new relationship. If this ex had feelings, he wouldn't have risked losing you.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Marie777x said:

Maybe. Some individuals are nosy like that or have difficulty minding their own business. He may know you're also easily affected by anything he says and is just a complete random psychopath looking to get in the way of you moving on, bored, nothing better to do than meddle knowing full well you'd be asking strangers or loved ones this question. Or, he may be interested. No one knows truly knows even if we know the full story. 

Are you willing to let it go and move on? That's the real question.

Lotsgoingon

Not necessarily. Almost everyone is curious about when their ex dates and who they date. Doesn't mean people want to resume the relationship.

You'll know if he's interested in resuming with you when he reaches out and asks you out on a date again. Or calls and has a very vulnerable conversation directly with you. 

• Like 1

Without more context, I'd say it's simply a question that one friend would ask another friend.  

13 hours ago, Marie777x said:

It's doubtful. That's a normal question to ask an ex when you know they are in a relationship.  You must still care about him if you've come to a forum to ask that question.  Do you?