Hi. So there is this residential area I go to do meditation not far from my place. It seemed quiet and peaceful at first. I been going there since August last year. A neighbourhood and there is a bench to sit. I always go there to relax and have alone time. I got my own place. But you know, sometimes a change of scenery outdoors is good. There is a woman who lives around there and I think she's picking up on my high vibes. I see her often and we spoke, said hello. She sat on the bench and talked with me. It's turned into a sometimes thing. I feel my high vibration is resonating with her but I don't know how. I just feel it not private anymore. Me being in that area. Except winter time. It's quiet but ya, it's cold. So. I still want to go there and do my thing as I been all winter. And to be honest, something bad happened here at my place about 2 years ago. So I don't really feel comfortable meditating at home. I do it once in a while at my place but not really. I always thought yay! I found a place for some form of self love and exceptance. But I might need to find another area. Any ideas?

It may be the universe cheekily nudging you to move on. That home is no longer a threat (hopefully) and you can feel safe again. Or, it’s time to strike out with a new adventure and find another place. 

I am sure she would respect your desire for quiet and meditation if you asked her or told her you’re not free to chat. But you can’t stop her from enjoying the space too if it’s open to the public. She may even be one of the residents living close by. 

I think it’s worth reconsidering if you feel ok to return to the privacy of your home without feeling uncomfortable. We grow from experiences like this and overcome that anxiety.

• Author

Ok. Ya I thought it could be. That, maybe it's the universe saying something. Ya. Like maybe it's not meant for me to always go there, to that area. Been going there for so long tho. 

Edited by knockout33
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, knockout33 said:

I might need to find another area. Any ideas?

Do a google map search for parks, trails and recreation areas near you.

• Like 1