A few days shy of 4 years since we met online, I finally saw Bianca in person for the first time.

After clearing Customs & Immigration [ ] Airport, I proceeded along with other passengers into a awaiting area. She called out my name from a distance. I looked around, and there was Bianca: all smiles, waving one hand in the air and still smiling. We embraced and looked at each other face-to-face for the first time. Finally, I had arrived in her turf; her newly found home [ ] 

Bianca was a recent transplant from [ ] gifted with intelligence, charm, and a dogged determination to ensure our first face-to-face encounter remained platonic. (Ugh!) 

Our 4 day get-away fluctuated between [ ] . I was constantly taken aback by the beauty, serenity, cleanliness, peace, and friendliness of everyone I came in contact with, in [ ]. We shared many laughs, good meals, and good wine . . .

Then came that one evening . . . the day before my departure. Bianca and I found ourselves in her downtown [ ] hotel room. The serene ambiance in her room could not be more fitting for a moment of romance. The closer I got to her the more Bianca made it clear that now was not the time. Although at times, a woman's "No" could mean "Yes," I could clearly tell that Bianca's No was a sincere "No." She was not ready to progress beyond the beautiful 4 Days we had shared. Difficult as it was, I respected her "No." 

Several months ago, Bianca described a fascination for "Ricky Martin (RM)." I had no idea how much she admired RM. As luck would have it, "RM" was in concert at the [ ]  the weekend of July 23, not far from my home. Not knowing if she'd be able to attend, I purchased 2 tickets for RM's concert and informed Bianca. She was excited by the news given that she had never seen her "Idol" concert. 

Bianca arrived 2 days before the concert. We shared. We laughed. We truly enjoyed "life" for 2 days. After an in-depth conversation, I asked her to realize how short life is, how little time we have on this Earth to manifest sincere love with those we truly . . . Love. 

We made passionate love for 4 consecutive days . . .the best Love we've shared in a significant amount of time. 

Merci, Mon Amour

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
removed locations

Awe. :love: 

Happy 4 year anniversary?

Edited by Alpacalia
Happy Lemming

It appears you have been in a 4 year long distance pen-pal situation with this woman, until recently when she came into your area??

Have you been dating other women during that time??

How old are you?? 

• Like 1
  • Author
On 7/28/2022 at 10:58 AM, Happy Lemming said:

It appears you have been in a 4 year long distance pen-pal situation with this woman, until recently when she came into your area??

Have you been dating other women during that time??

How old are you?? 

Bianca and I have dated others since we met online. At the time of my visit to BC, we were both single. 

Agewise, I'm in my early 60's and Bianca is 11 years younger. She's an amazingly smart woman, trilingual, and is someone who's travelled to several places on my Bucket List. 

So, what's the deal between you two? Ongoing continual LDR? Or is someone moving in with the other?