Confessions from an EX OW.

stillafool

I'm sorry Myabee but I saw this coming.  Too much runinating will put him back at the forefront of your mind.  There's another poster I'd like to tell this to who is on this board.  It's good to help others but not if it ends up setting you back.  Sometimes it's best to carry on with other things to redirect your thoughts.  

4 hours ago, Myabee said:

This week has been a bit rough as it re hashes that camping trip he took then upon return wanted to turn things up. Anyway... I know this is just a bump and it too shall pass.

• Like 2
  • Author
1 hour ago, stillafool said:

I'm sorry Myabee but I saw this coming.  Too much runinating will put him back at the forefront of your mind.  There's another poster I'd like to tell this to who is on this board.  It's good to help others but not if it ends up setting you back.  Sometimes it's best to carry on with other things to redirect your thoughts.  

Oh I'm ok really. Coming back with an update has not caused me to rehash.. I knew that would happen regardless. It's that first year out of the whole mess thing. Bumps I expected. Otherwise my thoughts have been on many other productive things. I hope my words can help even just one person feel good about getting away from the OW role. We all know the pain.  

• Like 1