Does he show signs of interest?

Soooo.... this is kinda a post asking your opinion on if this is me reading just maybe reading too much into it haha but I don't really have anyone to talk to about this sort of stuff. 

I go to see a lot of wrestling shows.

So... one of the wrestlers  I have had a soft spot/crush on since I first saw him last September  but he's 12 years younger than me 🙈 Anyway most people at wrestling know I have a thing for him .

Anyways... on Saturday  I went to a show and afterwards I saw my wrestler as we always have a selfie together  ( kinda just started and then he always says we have to have one haha). I also ordered two of his t-shirts- one for me and one for my niece-  so he called me over to get them.
  He hugged me twice when I was speaking to him- he's never hugged me!😳 When we had our selfie he was really really close to me, closer than usual. We were talking about the upcoming shows and I said I'm going to nearly of them and he said that I'd better be 😂 I also said that I'd probably  be going out after the next show into town for drinks  qnd he said he probably  be out as well (I met him out a couple of weeks ago by chance in the pub). 

I was with a male friend on Saturday and when we were outside the venue  talking and saying goodbye, I was aware of the wrestler I like being inside the venue listening at the window.  Then as my friend left, the wrestler asked if we kissed 😂🙈 I was like no, it's  nothing like that and I'm not interested  in him. 

I don't know if he was just being over friendly on Saturday  but he knows I have a crush on him and then to suddenly  hug me twice  and ask me about the guy  I was with,  I suddenly felt confused 😕 His dad- who kept watching me and this other guy as well but there was nothing to see haha.

A couple of months  ago at another show my friend  said he kept staring at me after the show when we were hanging out after the show with some of the wrestlers.

So I don't know if I'm just reading too much into it 🤷🏻‍♀️ xx

Hard to tell.

Which is why it is usually a no-no for me to be involved in situations that seem ambiguous to me.

That being said.

Having interest in someone means you find them attractive. There is no guarantee that you will enjoy dating him. It is possible for him to be a terrible friend or to be a stinker of a boyfriend. 

Determine if it's worth the effort.

Continue to talk about the things you normally would.

Talking to you means he’s still interested in being near you. That’s basically it for sure.  He likes you if he flirts with you. 

If he isn't dating anyone else, talks to you, knows you have a crush on him, and isn't turning away, you're good. Though I am surprised that he hasn't made a move at a sure thing with no risk.

Do you know if he's single? How old is he? Is he shy? He doesn't sound like it from what you've posted.

Edited by Alpacalia

Who knows? I wouldn’t get too hung up on him though. If he asks you out great, but be sure to keep.your options open. Be open to dating other men too. 

9 hours ago, Autumn1986 said:

... one of the wrestlers  I have had a soft spot/crush on since I first saw him last September  but he's 12 years younger than me 🙈 

You seem like a very loyal fan and good supporter. He's probably very grateful for your support and having loyal fans. However he probably doesn't date fans and may keep his private life separate from his professional persona.

19 hours ago, Autumn1986 said:

Anyway most people at wrestling know I have a thing for him .

Well he certainly knows you're into him because if other people are aware I'm sure he is to.  Since he knows you like him if he's interested he will make a move and ask you out.

• Like 1