Holiday Romances

deepthinking

Are they worth it?  How did you meet?  Have any led to any commirrment?  Or are they to be a number?

Edited by deepthinking

The only one I had was way back in the 80's.  I was in my late teens and he was late 20's.  I didn't view him as a number -  instead I viewed it as a fun summer fling.  I assumed that because of long distance and age difference that he also only wanted a summer fling....but it turned out that he wanted more.  Apparently it didn't occur to him that I wouldn't pack up and leave home to go live with him 8 hours drive away. 

Indigo Night

My husband was meant to be a fun two week fling. That was 24 years ago,  and we're more in love now than ever before. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, deepthinking said:

Or are they to be a number?

Have you recently had a holiday romance? Do you mean you met someone while vacationing and then forgot about it and just went back to your regular life? It's unclear what you mean.

• Author
deepthinking
8 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Have you recently had a holiday romance? Do you mean you met someone while vacationing and then forgot about it and just went back to your regular life? It's unclear what you mean.

Just wondering what ro do. Who to trust.

I think it's sometimes referred to as a fling.

Apparently it's a thing.

Edited by Alpacalia
2 hours ago, deepthinking said:

Just wondering what ro do. Who to trust.

If you have to wonder, it's time to move on.