How do I deal with being the LAST of my friends to NEVER been married?

dramafreezone
On 5/23/2022 at 1:24 PM, Weezy1973 said:

There are no good reasons to have that criteria. The reason you do, is because of your own lack of self-esteem / worth. You're hoping someone that doesn't have any experience won't be able to judge you compared to her past partners as you're convinced you'd be judged unfavourably.

Agreed.

I'm a guy, I'm not going to sit up here and say that I don't think women care about sex, but I don't think they care about it in the same way that guys do.  Maybe at some point in their lives some want to be with someone with high sexual prowess, but a lot of women move on from that stage in their lives and they put a higher value on other things.  Some never view sex as that important, and others have a very high sex drive their entire lives.  Women are just very different and their sexual preferences and value for sex can vary widely, IMO.

When you factor in how hard it is to find someone that you like, who also likes you, who's available, whose location is geographically desirable, and then you add in that they have to be inexperienced sexually, that's really stacking the odds against yourself OP.  You can't really blame the world for your plight, this is all constructed by you.

Edited by dramafreezone