does he like me?

• Author
On 6/12/2022 at 8:12 AM, glows said:

This is a hard no. Just dump him already. Do not ever persuade a drug user not to take drugs. It’s usually systemic and a problem bigger than what you can fix. Don’t play into the illusion that you can make a difference or waste your life on this. Walk away. 

I just made decision and told him I will not go to that trip with him, after he kept canceling "meet up" with me.. last week he said not free to meetup last weekend and said we would meetup this weekend, and yesterday he didn't reply my msg until today he said weather not good tomorrow so will be next weekend. but then he still mentioned about getting passport soon and about the trip... that's just a joke.. and the intention just seems clearer now.. plus the drug thing just comes to my mind, it's too dangerous he may use some sleeping drugs on me to do something... he seems quite familiarized with different drugs names when he talked.. I don't regard him as friend now as he is too disrespectful for keeping canceling dates.. I think I did the right thing.. I'm just disappointed on his personality but thanks to time which tells me everything 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, juliaw said:

I just made decision and told him I will not go to that trip with him, after he kept canceling "meet up" with me.. last week he said not free to meetup last weekend and said we would meetup this weekend, and yesterday he didn't reply my msg until today he said weather not good tomorrow so will be next weekend. but then he still mentioned about getting passport soon and about the trip... that's just a joke.. and the intention just seems clearer now.. plus the drug thing just comes to my mind, it's too dangerous he may use some sleeping drugs on me to do something... he seems quite familiarized with different drugs names when he talked.. I don't regard him as friend now as he is too disrespectful for keeping canceling dates.. I think I did the right thing.. I'm just disappointed on his personality but thanks to time which tells me everything 

Good riddance. Trust your instincts please and yes, take care of yourself. Stay away from people who abuse drugs or use illegal substances, period. This is the bare minimum. I'm so glad you are walking away from this person for good. Block him if you need to.