I think she likes me?

7 minutes ago, Moreesleep said:

I was unsure if she was going to hug me but she came from behind the desk and gave me a full frontal hug vs the side hug from last time. 

Try not to keep score on the physical "signs". Instead slow your roll and don't smother. That seems to be what she is alluding to.

• Thanks 1
  • Author
14 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Try not to keep score on the physical "signs". Instead slow your roll and don't smother. That seems to be what she is alluding to.

Yeah that’s why she told me about her ex and the guy that tried to date her she said she likes friends first.. I definitely heard it loud and clear.. I’m just not sure if she was hinting at me meaning things could go better if you this slow first.. I mean it definitely sounds like it but it can’t hurt for a second opinion.

• Thanks 1

Whether you have an opportunity again depends on her. She’ll have to approach you. She’s basically told you no she’s not interested so to keep trying is not really respecting that choice or those boundaries. She also cited her ex as an excuse not being in any position to date. You should know that anyone who drops that bomb and is prepared to say that is someone you’d do best moving on from. I think she was letting you down easy at the same time.

When you’re ready date other women. You mentioned being nervous and with more practice asking women out you’ll hopefully feel less and less nervous over time. 

• Author
24 minutes ago, glows said:

Whether you have an opportunity again depends on her. She’ll have to approach you. She’s basically told you no she’s not interested so to keep trying is not really respecting that choice or those boundaries. She also cited her ex as an excuse not being in any position to date. You should know that anyone who drops that bomb and is prepared to say that is someone you’d do best moving on from. I think she was letting you down easy at the same time.

When you’re ready date other women. You mentioned being nervous and with more practice asking women out you’ll hopefully feel less and less nervous over time. 

I didn't even press her shes the one that said all that and that she likes to start off as friends first, that's where I chimed in and said I came off a little too strong didn't I? and she agreed and said yeah just a bit. I feel all the talking we did today was kinda of a extension on how the first lunch date went but just more in-depth. She sat down (when no one came in) the whole time with me to chat and talk and we both felt a better open level of communication this time around