Secret romantic things to do for a gf

A bit of a tricky situation this one. So my gf lives in a different city with her family, who doesn't know we are dating. They are very conservative, so we are having to keep this undercover for now. I'm looking for ways to make her feel special and loved. I'm doing the usual good morning & good night messages and sending some cute love quotes every now and then. Sent her some stuff off Amazon, so it appears as if she ordered it for herself. But apart from this, can't really think of what else I can do for her, so no one except her would know it's from me. Any ideas would be appreciated. 

That seems like more than enough. I'd keep it low key and respectful of her conservative background. Is she asking you to do more for her or is this something you think you should do more of?

Edited by glows
26 minutes ago, au_an said:

different city with her family, who doesn't know we are dating. They are very conservative, so we are having to keep this undercover for now. 

How long have you been dating? How old is she? Why do her parents disapprove of dating? Is she scheduled for an arranged marriage? Can you see each other in person or is it mostly texting?

• Author
28 minutes ago, glows said:

That seems like more than enough. I'd keep it low key and respectful of her conservative background. Is she asking you to do more for her or is this something you think you should do more of?

She's going through some really tough times at the moment and these little things seem to cheer her up for the day. Just don't want to be predictable or repetitive as I found that surprise factor really makes her feel special and happy. It's all from my side, she's never asked me anything so far. 

1 hour ago, au_an said:

She's going through some really tough times at the moment and these little things seem to cheer her up for the day. Just don't want to be predictable or repetitive as I found that surprise factor really makes her feel special and happy. It's all from my side, she's never asked me anything so far. 

Be there for her. You don't need to smother with gifts and words. Consider that your presence is enough. If she asks you about something respond with thoughtfulness.

• Author
45 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

How long have you been dating? How old is she? Why do her parents disapprove of dating? Is she scheduled for an arranged marriage? Can you see each other in person or is it mostly texting?

Just the local culture and traditions I guess where dating is mostly considered a taboo and arranged marriage is the preferred way. We hope to let both our parents know once we are ready next year. Unfortunately can't meet each other for the next 2 months, so it's mostly just texting for now.