Treading New Waters: International Dating

InLoveWithAPeruvianAngel

Didn't think i would come back to this one...

But it does seem to be stacking up a bit.

I really do wish this all works out for you but the sex thing is a bit of a biggie.....

If you make the 'beast with two backs'  after marriage and there is no spark and it's an experience you'd both rather forget, it could destroy you both. 

Try to have some sexual antics before that, a slap on the backside with a towel and a game of spot the Submarine. A diving suit with the bottom cut out, that kind of thing.

But in all seriousness, please get to know her in person and take it from there before planning marriage and owning a cattle farm together.

I leave you to it now.

Best of luck.

• Author
InLoveWithAPeruvianAngel
1 hour ago, Ami1uwant said:

When were those other ones…pre Covid?  

now after 2 yrs of difficult dating circumstance you might jump at any pulse.

sex is critical to a long term relationship.  Sex should not wait till marriage,

You are making some faulty assumptions. I never had years of difficulty dating because I never dated. I spent my time working, finishing school, spending time with friends and family, and pursuing hobbies. I never went out of my way to date until I met this woman. Sex is certainly important for a healthy long term relationship. I am confident when the time comes it will be a beautiful experience. 

Just to give everyone some perspective I was divorced in Jan 2018. It was for the best as the relationship was very toxic, and painful. I have been alone and content since then. And now I met this wonderful woman, and I want to see where it goes.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, InLoveWithAPeruvianAngel said:

You are making some faulty assumptions. I never had years of difficulty dating because I never dated. I spent my time working, finishing school, spending time with friends and family, and pursuing hobbies. I never went out of my way to date until I met this woman. Sex is certainly important for a healthy long term relationship. I am confident when the time comes it will be a beautiful experience. 

Just to give everyone some perspective I was divorced in Jan 2018. It was for the best as the relationship was very toxic, and painful. I have been alone and content since then. And now I met this wonderful woman, and I want to see where it goes.

I’m talking about Covid. Many singers have had trouble meeting potential new dates because of Covid issues et all.

i don’t know if that affected your dating life or not.  I’m single and it’s affected my ability to date.  

if it did you might have bias here because you are having interactions with a women so you might be looking at this with rose colored glasses think love can conquer all.  

as you said, you are divided and have not been in a relationship since then.  I’m certain there has been remorse in not having one going on.  Now online you’ve been able to meet someone who at least fits the void gap for now.  Because you wanted a relationship or had early positives in this, you jumped into it possibly ignoring some warning signs such as the logistics/ costs of this.

1 hour ago, glows said:

Pardon, are you a virgin? 

This is a first meet and greet so see how it goes. It doesn’t mean marriage or sex.

He’s divorced so I assume no.

Just now, Ami1uwant said:

He’s divorced so I assume no.

Yes, I’ve been able to read his post myself. Thank you. 

• Author
InLoveWithAPeruvianAngel
1 hour ago, LynneVicious said:

Absolutely not. Once you’re married, if you’re sexually incompatible, it’s too late at that point. Sex makes up a large portion of a Relationship, and once you’re married without ever being intimate, you run into the risk of incompatible sex drives, styles or just pack of sexual chemistry. 

We will be intimate and show affection in other ways. But we will wait to have sex until marriage. I know sex is important but I want the foundation of the relationship to be based off of other things.

• Author
InLoveWithAPeruvianAngel
1 hour ago, glows said:

Pardon, are you a virgin? 

This is a first meet and greet so see how it goes. It doesn’t mean marriage or sex.

No I am not a virgin. Just for posterity - I am not the one who brought up sex on the first meeting, or in this conversation.

• Like 1
  • Author
InLoveWithAPeruvianAngel
53 minutes ago, Haydn said:

Didn't think i would come back to this one...

But it does seem to be stacking up a bit.

I really do wish this all works out for you but the sex thing is a bit of a biggie.....

If you make the 'beast with two backs'  after marriage and there is no spark and it's an experience you'd both rather forget, it could destroy you both. 

Try to have some sexual antics before that, a slap on the backside with a towel and a game of spot the Submarine. A diving suit with the bottom cut out, that kind of thing.

But in all seriousness, please get to know her in person and take it from there before planning marriage and owning a cattle farm together.

I leave you to it now.

Best of luck.

Your post made me chuckle. Thank you Haydn. And you are right. There is plenty we will do before marriage and all that, and I look forward to each moment. Thank you for your well wishes.

• Like 1
  • Author
InLoveWithAPeruvianAngel
2 hours ago, Ami1uwant said:

I’m talking about Covid. Many singers have had trouble meeting potential new dates because of Covid issues et all.

i don’t know if that affected your dating life or not.  I’m single and it’s affected my ability to date.  

if it did you might have bias here because you are having interactions with a women so you might be looking at this with rose colored glasses think love can conquer all.  

as you said, you are divided and have not been in a relationship since then.  I’m certain there has been remorse in not having one going on.  Now online you’ve been able to meet someone who at least fits the void gap for now.  Because you wanted a relationship or had early positives in this, you jumped into it possibly ignoring some warning signs such as the logistics/ costs of this.

My failed marriage taught me that sometimes being with someone is lonelier than being alone. The logistics and costs are details I have factored into my decisions. I appreciate your concern. I would understand why you think some of the things you do. Don't worry. I enjoy being alone. I just happened to find someone I believe can complement me, and I her.

And fair enough , don't let all the negative bring it down before you even get the chance to find out what it is, l dare say your well aware it could all go either way, eyes open. But eh, if it's still looking good when your jumping on the plane to hell with it all , go find out l say.

• Author
InLoveWithAPeruvianAngel
14 minutes ago, chillii said:

And fair enough , don't let all the negative bring it down before you even get the chance to find out what it is, l dare say your well aware it could all go either way, eyes open. But eh, if it's still looking good when your jumping on the plane to hell with it all , go find out l say.

Thank you chillii! I intend to do just that :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Did she overstayed her visa? This is why her tourist visa was rejected? If so, she won't get a fiance visa also. So she won't go to the USA. Are you ready to move to her country?

• Author
InLoveWithAPeruvianAngel
On 3/21/2022 at 10:25 AM, Amanda92 said:

Did she overstayed her visa? This is why her tourist visa was rejected? If so, she won't get a fiance visa also. So she won't go to the USA. Are you ready to move to her country?

Hi Amanda. Can you elaborate further as I am not knowledgeable on any of these processes. I don't believe she overstayed her visa. They denied her tourist visa because they said she does not have enough ties with Peru. It would be heartbreaking if the only option were to move to her country because I cannot do that. I cannot live there for a myriad of reasons, for example I would not be able to take care of my parents while living there.

I may be wrong, I am not a lawyer. Just ask her if she overstayed her visa. If not and it's only because she doesn't not have enough ties with Peru, she still can get (in my personal opinion) a fiancee visa, but she won't be able to visit you before it. So after seeing each other at least once, you can apply for this visa and you will wait about 9 months for the decision. After 9 months if they will give her visa, she can go to the USA for 3 months and then you have to get married and she needs to wait at least 9 months for the green card and she can't travel outside the USA then. I know you even didn't seen each other, so it seems to be too early to think about getting married, but I think you should think if you would be ready for the whole process to avoid wasting each other time.

Also - did she have a job when they rejected her tourist visa?

Edited by Amanda92