I’ve learned more about myself and everyone else in the last 2 months than in 20 entire years. I want to continue to do nothing but be of service for a greater cause, but I’m not exactly sure how to make this possible or more importantly, what I’m bringing to fruition just yet. I’m way past the phase of doubting myself, now yearning for someone to believe in me the potential I’ve been afraid of for whatever reasons I’ve told myself. I know I hold a purpose and some sort of power, but agree with the masses, patience is not easy. Who do I go to? Where to begin? I’m learning day in and day out, retaining what I can on the fly, but now I’m becoming more and more appreciative and less apprehensive. Any ideas? 

3 hours ago, 12291997 said:

I want to continue to do nothing but be of service for a greater cause, but I’m not exactly sure how to make this possible

Why not volunteer?

4 hours ago, 12291997 said:

I’ve learned more about myself and everyone else in the last 2 months than in 20 entire years. I want to continue to do nothing but be of service for a greater cause, but I’m not exactly sure how to make this possible or more importantly, what I’m bringing to fruition just yet. I’m way past the phase of doubting myself, now yearning for someone to believe in me the potential I’ve been afraid of for whatever reasons I’ve told myself. I know I hold a purpose and some sort of power, but agree with the masses, patience is not easy. Who do I go to? Where to begin? I’m learning day in and day out, retaining what I can on the fly, but now I’m becoming more and more appreciative and less apprehensive. Any ideas? 

What have you been doing in the last two months? 

On 2/8/2022 at 7:22 AM, Wiseman2 said:

Why not volunteer?

Great idea. Often a good way to be recruited for an actual purposeful position too demonstrating the aptitude and skills in situ.

What kind of field we talking about here? Helping professions?