Don't know if he's interested in me

Debbie84011

I’ve went to see this cover band plenty of times and have been getting to know the guys well. The past 2 times I’ve went to see them one of the guys wanted us to take pics together. The 1 st time he put his arm around me kinda holding tight then the 2nd time he put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. Also we were waiting for the person that was going to be taking the pic to come over he already had his arm around me for a couple minutes before the person came over.  He also gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek both times. He’s also the singer in the band and I started to notice certain songs he looks right at me most of the time. After awhile of this happening I started to pay more attention to how he is with others and haven’t really seen him get that close to anyone else

Unless he asks you out specifically, consider it PR for the band and fan shots for promotional purposes.

It's ok to have a crush on a musician, but don't get roped into a groupie situation.

Do you follow their social media? Look for the pic with you in it and "like" it

Edited by Wiseman2